ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

The greatest WWE champion ever: The Heart Break Kid or The Excelence of Execution?
View Poll Results: Who will you vote for best WWE champ ever?
Shawn Michaels 23 50.00%
Bret "the Hitman" Hart 23 50.00%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Feb 2003, 10:00 PM   #1 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough
Question The greatest WWE champion ever: The Heart Break Kid or The Excelence of Execution?

Wow, the Raw 10th anniversary sure pissed me off, but it looks like some justice will be served. Raw magazine is having a tournament to see who is the best WWE champion ever, all determined by people by voting on WWE.com. And guess what it ins't going to be the bitch-ass of either the Rock or Stone Cold. Stone Cold lost to Bret who also happened to go through the Undertaker and Hulk Hogan. I guess we can now see why Hogan never wanted to face the Hitman. HBK beat the Rock aswell as Ric Flair and HHH. Now, the question is who will you vote for as best champion ever? My vote will obviously go for Bret. HBK is my third favorite wrestler ever and he has no lack of skill, but Bret definantly outclassed him in technical ability. Bret was just a genius in the ring. Both men also played fantastic heels and faces in thier careers and had tons of charisma to spare.

Who will you choose?

Last edited by J-Syxx; 13 Feb 2003 at 01:08 AM.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Feb 2003, 10:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

um neither deserve the accolade of best ever champ

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Danevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Feb 2003, 11:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

There really can never be a "best ever champ" everyone is going to dissagree that and it's not a real test of abilities. It's fake. But between the two, I would say Hart. Just a more all around wrestler in my mind. Michaels is good. But Bret was better
Old 12 Feb 2003, 11:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!!

Heel Rock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Heel Rock

Bret was a better wrestler!! but noone will ever touch HBK's chrasmia! Noone in my opponion has ever been more entertaining than HBK..weather he be heel or face! and i'm not only saying this because hes my all time fav! because Bret is right up there with him and i have to be honest bret was a better wrestler!! but i'd have to go with HBK!!
Heel Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Feb 2003, 12:40 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

$uperman is on a distinguished road
Default YO

No question about it, it is Bret Hart
$uperman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Feb 2003, 02:37 AM   #6 (permalink)
Tag Team & I.C Champion

Silver Fang can only hope to improveSilver Fang can only hope to improveSilver Fang can only hope to improve

The hitman, Bret Hart. "I'm the best there is, the best there was & the best there ever will be"
Silver Fang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Feb 2003, 03:16 AM   #7 (permalink)

nash_nwo_4_life is on a distinguished road

Neither
nash_nwo_4_life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Feb 2003, 05:16 AM   #8 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Bret "Hit Man" Hart .
He is the best "wrestling" s champion the WWF ever had for sure(Kurt Angle could follow him soon).
This guy was never shy of selling moves and was always there for the company to elevate over guys to main event status (unless mister Michaels who always found an excuse to NOT doing the job).
Bret was "Mr Reliable" par excellence and he offered us fabulous in ring matches .
Old 13 Feb 2003, 06:14 AM   #9 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Neither
The Great Khali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Feb 2003, 09:41 AM   #10 (permalink)
sucka

Neither. It should be Hogan
Old 13 Feb 2003, 11:25 AM   #11 (permalink)

benoitrulez is on a distinguished road

im a big fan of both but i gta go wiv bret hart because of his techinical skills. hes a fukin genious but hbk's charisma wa brilliant.bret is the best tho
benoitrulez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Feb 2003, 11:33 AM   #12 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Of those 2 Definetly Hitman. But Hogan should be in this list as well.
Old 13 Feb 2003, 11:49 AM   #13 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Hogan would only be considered because of his charisma and ability to work a crowd. His actual wrestling abilities left much to be desired. Even the other wrestlers will tell you that he isn't that good when it comes to wrestling skill. That and this poll was conducted by the WWE in their Raw magazine if I'm not mistaken and the fans are the ones doing the voting. It seems that the two were chosen to be the finalists based on all around ability. Both men have not only tremendous talent when it comes to actual wrestling skill(in there respective styles both men are considered one of the greatest), but also awsome ability to work a crowd(both men are considered to be not only one of the greatest faces, but also one of the biggests heels as well). Based only on charisma Hagan had it down. He was one of if not the biggest face ever, and when he turned heel at Bash at the Beach people actually wanted to kill him. But he had very little actual ability when it came to wrestling. He was a big man, and he was expected to only do big man moves, he never pushed himself in that direction because he didn't need to. He was huge in size and in popularity already...

Last edited by Mr. Hostility; 13 Feb 2003 at 12:24 PM.
Mr. Hostility is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Feb 2003, 12:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Bret
Old 13 Feb 2003, 01:00 PM   #15 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Well if you're going on who put on the best matches, I'll go with Shawn Micheals. I mean he put on classic matches as champion his 1st go around. The Match he and Nash had after he won his 1st world title, at in the house, Was Nashes best Match probably ever. Micheals has a gift to make anybody in the ring with him better. He Made Sid worth watching at Survivor Series that same year, and drop the strap to him aswell. Micheals carried Vader ass at summerslam that year too. Him and Mankind had a classic match at "Mind Games" that year also, even with a fucked up finish, it still was a great match.

Micheals 1st title run was classic, He was the only wrestler who had the mic skills and ring skills to hold that title since Flair. And he truelly was the best performing Champion ever, So that to me makes him the best champion ever.

Bret was a fighting champion, and he'd defend it every week, and at every pay per view. Bret was what a champion was suppose to be, he was dedicated to the belt, like no other. but i'm going with Micheals.