ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Bret Hart Interview - Off The Record onTSN

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Feb 2003, 08:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
afficial

Arrow Bret Hart Interview - Off The Record onTSN

Anyone else watch this? Bret talked about his stroke and his feelings on Vince McMahon for the most part. He also talked about the death of Curt Henning, and how he was one of the top five friends he had in the wrestling buisness.

He also mentioned that most of the Canadian wrestlers called him and wished him well while he was in the hospital, like Benoit, Jericho and Edge. The Undertaker was just one of the few American wrestlers who called him.

Bret said that there was pretty much no chance of him returning to the ring, which i didn't find as a surprise, but dissapointing non the less.

The second part of the interview is next Tuesday same time. 6:00pm EST.
Old 12 Feb 2003, 09:05 PM   #2 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

that's sad. To bad wrestling will not see the hitman again.
Double K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Feb 2003, 10:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I wonder if he's grooming his kids to wrestle.
Old 13 Feb 2003, 05:59 AM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I'm mad I misses it. But I'm going to watch the second part for sure.
Old 13 Feb 2003, 11:38 AM   #5 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Shit...I missed the 1st part...gotta make sure to peep the 2nd one...
Old 13 Feb 2003, 09:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
Niccolo

Default Pictures of Bret Hart on OTR

Old 14 Feb 2003, 03:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

If Bret Hart came back everyone would talk shit about him and say that he's too old to be still wrestling!!!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2003, 10:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by BOSTON BASTARD
If Bret Hart came back everyone would talk shit about him and say that he's too old to be still wrestling!!!!
You re absolutely right ! Look at the return to WWF/WWE of the late Curt "Mister Perfect"Hennig .
Everybody was furious about the TV time he received in the Rumble and how too traditionnalist and old fashioned he was .
So yes i think Bret doesn t need to wrestle anymore, he won all the titles possible in his career and in the WWE .
I wish him the best health possible and to take care of both him and his family because they had enough tragedies in their past.
Old 15 Feb 2003, 08:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
afficial

Quote:
Originally posted by The Deadman
I wonder if he's grooming his kids to wrestle.
He mentioned in the interview that his nephews are turning out to be pretty good wrestlers, but as for his own kids, he said he'd rather not have them wrestle, but he didn't say that he wouldn't let them. You never know, his kids might be working for Vince Mcmahon one day, he said it was a possibility.