ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Who thinks Hogan should pin The Rock!?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Feb 2003, 07:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Niccolo

Default Who thinks Hogan should pin The Rock!?

At No Way Out The Hulkster will square off against The Rock, once again. Who do you think should win? Last time it was The Rock, as Hogan tried passing the torch. However, a lot has happened since then, and The Rock will probably never wrestle full time again. Instead of seeing Hogan lose twice to The Rock, I'd like to see him get the win, it would'nt hurt The Rock's reputation since he won at Wrestlemania, and Hogan would'nt have his reputation ruined by losing twice. Since Hogan's return he has jobbed to just about anyone, I think he deserves to prove that he's still able to beat one of the best, The Rock, who does'nt have much future in wrestling anyway.

Well, what do you think?
Old 12 Feb 2003, 08:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
2Gangsta

We see 2 egomanics. I think Rock should do the job. After all Hogan jobbed to him at wrestlemania
Old 12 Feb 2003, 08:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Hogan should pin the Rock but all depends of what will happen to the rock at mania.
If the rock wrestles Goldberg, he will do the job at mania so i m seeing him pinning Hogan with interference from Vince Mac Mahon.
If Goldberg doesnt face the rock at mania then i think Hogan could pin Rocky.
Anyway the legendary "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan deserves every bit of a pinfall victory over The Rock
Old 12 Feb 2003, 10:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

hogan should definitely pin the rock and I hope he does the big leg drop to finish him

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Danevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Feb 2003, 10:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!!

Heel Rock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Heel Rock

ok..hogan beating rock with a leg drop would be a disgrace...that is the most pathetic finishing move in the wwe...actually Hogan beating the rock at all would be a disgrace!!! I think Rock should rightfully pin hogan every time they square off! I know i know i can here you all now..Hogan is a Icon..do you know what hogan done for this biz??...and yes i do..and i have nothing but respect for him...but lets face it...he deserved his last run about 5 yrs ago...he don't know when to quit..so he should rightfully job to pretty much any Main Eventer in the WWE!! just my opponions though!
Heel Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Feb 2003, 10:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

not only should hogan beat the rock but he should embarrass the hell out of the peoples chump and do a rock bottom after the match (followed by goldberg kicking his ass at wrestlemania)

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Danevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Feb 2003, 11:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!!

Heel Rock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Heel Rock

although i kinda think your obsession with bill goldberg is funny!! i'm kinda tired of hearing about him in every thread i read...and it seems it always you who comments on him...look face the facts..goldberg is not even a has been...hes a never was!!! None of us care about goldberg..but you have your opponions about him..there for you should start a goldberg thread!! Ok now if we could get back to the situation at hand! Rock vs Hogan!

1: it should never happen...because its going to completely destroy the first one which was quite legendary..not the match itself but the responce it got!

2: someone like the rock..should never ever ever lose to someone like hogan! i like hogan don't get me wrong..but enough is enough...this should be his retirement match..and he should lose! and will because the still have plans for Rock..at wrestlemainia!

3: although if hogan did win...it would be embarressing...and i would be even more impressed if he beat him with the rock bottom..at least its not the leg drop!!
Heel Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Feb 2003, 03:27 AM   #8 (permalink)

nash_nwo_4_life is on a distinguished road

well i don't like hogan, and i admitt i like the rock, but this match got em confused. but hogan jobed to the rock at mania, so i'm 100% sure that rock is gonna return the favour.
but the rock is probably gonna loose at mania, wether he faces goldberg ot austin. (at least that's what i think), even know the rock jobbed to austin two years ago.
and 2 consecutive defeats for the rock is realy bad.
so like i said i'm confused.

PS; hogan should retire after wrestlemania.
nash_nwo_4_life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Feb 2003, 03:29 AM   #9 (permalink)

nash_nwo_4_life is on a distinguished road

oh and i forgot, SlimmatudeV3BK u realy make good points in ur threads, but u said the rock doesn't have a futur in the wwe, well this maybe true, but i wanna ask u this: does hogan have one? i don't think so, he's getting old and he also won't be around for two long.
nash_nwo_4_life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Feb 2003, 04:52 AM   #10 (permalink)
Niccolo

Quote:
..hogan beating rock with a leg drop would be a disgrace...that is the most pathetic finishing move in the wwe.
lol true
Old 13 Feb 2003, 06:16 AM   #11 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Hogan will get screwed in Montreal.
The Great Khali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Feb 2003, 06:32 AM   #12 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

Quote:
Originally posted by THE PWF ROCK
Hogan will get screwed in Montreal.
That's what I think, This match will be used for a few reasons

1-Wicked rematch

2-Elevate Rock's Heel Status

3-Get the Ball rolling for Mac/Hogan fued

The match is only gonna end in 2 ways.....Hogan with a clean victory, or Rock with a cheap win (To elevate heel status)..or for some stupid reason..DQ.
Max Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Feb 2003, 07:38 AM   #13 (permalink)
sucka

Quote:
Originally posted by HBK Fan
ok..hogan beating rock with a leg drop would be a disgrace...that is the most pathetic finishing move in the wwe...actually Hogan beating the rock at all would be a disgrace!!! I think Rock should rightfully pin hogan every time they square off! I know i know i can here you all now..Hogan is a Icon..do you know what hogan done for this biz??...and yes i do..and i have nothing but respect for him...but lets face it...he deserved his last run about 5 yrs ago...he don't know when to quit..so he should rightfully job to pretty much any Main Eventer in the WWE!! just my opponions though!
'

Yeah the peoples elbow (which he beat hogan with at wrestlemania) is a great finisher right?
Old 13 Feb 2003, 08:03 AM   #14 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Originally posted by sucka

'

Yeah the peoples elbow (which he beat hogan with at wrestlemania) is a great finisher right?
The Rock beat Hogan with 2 Rock bottoms and a people's elbow.
The Great Khali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Feb 2003, 08:22 AM   #15 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

I know this wouldn't be likely....something that would be cool to see is Hogan doing the Hulk up, Punches, Big Boot...then the Legdrop for the Leg drop .and run for the turnbuckle...climb the top rope...and do a legdrop.

Wouldn't happen..but crowd would go nuts!
Max Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote