ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

What Could be done to save the Cruiserweight Division?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Feb 2003, 08:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Niccolo

Default What Could be done to save the Cruiserweight Division?

I have been waiting for the division to shape into something special, but still it has been very lame. Kidman is good, but he cant carry a division. Rey could carry the division, but I would rather him do something bigger.

In the summer, I was starting to think the cruiserweight division was shaping up, Hurricane and Jamie Noble looked to have something going, but like most things in WWE, it was quickly ruined. When Jamie Noble said he was brining in his cousin to help him, I once again thought that something good was going to happen. instead, Nunzio and Jamie Noble dont even act as if they were family.

I think Shannon Moore is a good wrestler, I am happy with him and Matt Hardy as a team. If Matt really does lose the weight and becomes a crusier, he could add a little to the division.

Other then those crusierweights that I pointed out, the divison doesn't have any thing else to offer (besides Tajiri) And I have a feeling that nothing is going to be done to save it.
Old 12 Feb 2003, 08:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Put guys like Spike, Hurricane and Christian on Smackdown!!!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Feb 2003, 08:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
Niccolo

i agree boston
Old 12 Feb 2003, 09:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Put cruiserweights on Smackdown
Put heavyweights on RAW

Give REY JR the belt. Try to "copy" WcW JR.heavyweight 96-98 or try to get some top name feuds feuds.

Matt Hardy Vs Rey Jr? ANyone?
Old 12 Feb 2003, 09:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

I think the whole problem is that Vince Mac Mahon doesnt like small wrestlers and never will...
All he cares about is heavyweights marvels like Brock Lesnar or Nathan Jones...
So yes it could be a wonderful idea to have the whole SM ! s show dedicated to cruiserweights and high flyers .
I think there s a lot of talents to put in it like Rey Mysterio, Matt Hardy (who is a tremendous addition to this division), Jamie Noble, Tajiri, Nunzio...
Bring marvels like Ultimo Dragon, The Amazing Red or Paul London and create a whole new and innovative show revolving around these guys ' charisma and in ring skills (it should be pushed like the X Division in NWA/TNA for ex).
When i see the amazing ovation Paul London, AJ Styles and Low Ki received at the ROH s New York Show last saturday, it could work .
Old 12 Feb 2003, 09:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

They should put all the crusierweights on smackdown and all the tag teams on raw. This way it will make both divisons have a lot of wrestles in them.
Old 12 Feb 2003, 11:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

small wrestlers will never be as popular as big guys cruiserweights are doomed unless they bulk up

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Danevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Feb 2003, 12:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
Olympic Quality H2O

Angle'sWaterboy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Angle'sWaterboy

i think the division has plenty of talent...even funaki can have a good match on a given night...i really think what would save the division is not isolation but just different treatment....treat it like a real division...make feuds and tag teams...dont put the champion in useless fueds with tag teams that cant take his belt...(ie: kidman vs. los guererros)...this new program with matt hardy v1 is cool...keep it up...with the likes of moore, rey rey, nunzio, spanky (or whoever the hell he is i still havent got to see him), and the others, the division really could produce some excitement

thanks to takers bad girl

I've got gold! I've got gold! I've got gold! I've got gold! I've got gold! Yaaaaaaaaaaaayy!!!
Angle'sWaterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Feb 2003, 01:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Quote:
Originally posted by Danevs
small wrestlers will never be as popular as big guys cruiserweights are doomed unless they bulk up

*tells the cruiserweights to go visit HHH's steriod pharmacy*
Old 13 Feb 2003, 01:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

lol
Old 13 Feb 2003, 06:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez
Default What Could be done to save the Cruiserweight Division?

Bring in more cruiserweights ! Oh no , wait ! They're all in TNA !
Tamara Sanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Feb 2003, 06:19 PM   #12 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

TNA only has like 10 legit nothing but cruiser weights. ROH has the most cruiser weights.
Old 13 Feb 2003, 06:44 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

WWE has a great group of cruiserweights, they just don't use them because like someone else said, Vince rides the big guys' sacks.

Rey Rey
Tajiri
Noble
Nunzio
Hurricane (why the fuck is he on Raw)
Spanky
Shannon Moore
Kidman
Spike (maybe)

I mean, that's a lot of great talent, and it isn't bein used properly.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Feb 2003, 06:46 PM   #14 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

fuck man, i feel so bad for tajiri. this guy was a fuckin main-eventer in ecw and he was capable of so much more than they gave him. i say give him the belt and let him fight rey jr. on a regular basis.