ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

The Big Guys

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Feb 2003, 07:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Niccolo

Default The Big Guys

im not too impressed by HHH and his tv time. I was also really not a fan of Jericho's title run. But is it me or is Steiner worse than both of these? Some of his moves on jericho looked sluggish and cumbersome. Like HHH i dont find him remotely entertaining on the mic(I liked HHH aligned with a more naturally "Evil" character i.e. vince rather than a "Dirty/Sneaky" flair.) But steiner? If hadnt watched wcw i'd wonder what the hell he was foing on tv. Don't get me wrong, i have time for the big guys, but characters like kane, big show etc need to have EXPLOSIVE matches with high drama/impact moves if not too technical and athletic (Hey, they're not all Kurt)It may be just me, but i was so excited and impressed with Kane when i first saw him, but matches with him getting pinned cleanly dont really make me think he's a monster. I guess it must be the booking
Old 12 Feb 2003, 10:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

you're right.
The recent RAW X Anniversary should have one more category: The best employee in the WWE, and that's our Kane.

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Feb 2003, 11:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!!

Heel Rock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Heel Rock

Quote:
Originally posted by Tombstone
you're right.
The recent RAW X Anniversary should have one more category: The best employee in the WWE, and that's our Kane.
Couldn't agree more!!
Heel Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Feb 2003, 03:20 AM   #4 (permalink)

nash_nwo_4_life is on a distinguished road

Well i just think steiner needs more time, the wwe shouldn't book him for two main events for the title on his first two ppv's. i mean c'mon he just needs more time.as for other than matches i find him entertaining.
now ur absolutely right about kane, he should have remain a mute monster, who is mestirious.and not a comedic big red machine.
nash_nwo_4_life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Feb 2003, 12:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
sucka

Quote:
Originally posted by nash_nwo_4_life
Well i just think steiner needs more time, the wwe shouldn't book him for two main events for the title on his first two ppv's. i mean c'mon he just needs more time.as for other than matches i find him entertaining.
now ur absolutely right about kane, he should have remain a mute monster, who is mestirious.and not a comedic big red machine.
I agree with both points. I saw Steiner wrestle Batista in the Garden about 2 weeks ago. Steiner went over, and it was a very entertaining match. It was the best Steiner has looked in years. It doesn't seem to me like Batista likes to sell very much though.
Old 13 Feb 2003, 04:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by nash_nwo_4_life
I agree Kane schould have stayed the same,I think the comedic thing has really hurt him.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Feb 2003, 04:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

agreed