ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

You heard it here first. BOOKER T. WILL WIN THE WORLD BELT AT WRESTLEMANIA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Feb 2003, 06:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default You heard it here first. BOOKER T. WILL WIN THE WORLD BELT AT WRESTLEMANIA

Looks like Booker is entering into a feud with the Horsemen. Possibly a match with Batista at No Way Out. But what happens after that? I happen to know.

He will then enter into a feud with HHH, which culminates with Booker taking the belt from him at Mania.

Let's look at the facts. HHH has run out of people to feud with over the belt. Shawn Michales will be taking on Jericho. Scott Steiner's feud with Hunter is just about over.

Who's left? Booker T.

Vince McMahon hasn't been "burying" Booker T. He's simply been saving him. Saving him to be the one to defeat HHH. Look for HHH to interfere in the Booker/Batista match at No Way Out, which will set the wheels in motion for their feud.

And Booker will finally capture the belt. The fans will get what they want at the biggest show of the year.

Bet on it. Take it to the bank. It's the only outcome I see happening.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Feb 2003, 06:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

That would be cool if that came true....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Feb 2003, 06:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Marbles, I think that you are absolutely correct. That's the only thing that really seems logical for WWE to do. Booker T is one of the most deserving Raw superstars for that belt. He would be over so much if he beat HHH at Mania.

The only problem I see with that, is will HHH actually to job to Booker T on the grandest stage of them all? He could, but I'm skeptical until it actually comes to fruition.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Feb 2003, 06:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I would really like to see that. I hope your right.
Old 11 Feb 2003, 06:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

That would be great,Booker is very deserving..hell he's the most deserving guy on Raw...besides Jericho
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Feb 2003, 06:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
Niccolo

that wont happen because booker t is a black man.
Old 11 Feb 2003, 07:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

That'll be great if it happened, but i dont see Hunter facing anyone at Mania but Austin. I honestly think they'll build a feud a No Way Out between them 2, and it'll end up being a match At Mania. Hunter will drop the belt to Austin. I mean if Booker goes against Hunter at The Showcase of the Immortals, Who'll Austin face from Raw?
Old 11 Feb 2003, 07:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally posted by EminemPacPWF
that wont happen because booker t is a black man.
It doesn't matter whether hes black, white, asian etc etc he deserves a title because hes worked probably harder than any other this year and last year and its a about time Vince McMahon saw Booker T for what he is and thats a great wrestler that can make it big in the WWE once given a shot. I think and hope Marbles prediction is right and it would be a shame if hes prediction is wrong.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Feb 2003, 09:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

goldberg will hopefully be in the main event at WM against either the rock or HHH and he should win but I dont believe booker T is good enough for the main event and I think Vince agrees with me on that one

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Danevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Feb 2003, 09:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Danevs
goldberg will hopefully be in the main event at WM against either the rock or HHH and he should win but I dont believe booker T is good enough for the main event and I think Vince agrees with me on that one
Goldberg? goldberg?!?! GOLDBERG?!?!? LMFAO He is a fuckin joke. Booker T has more talent in a fuckin spineroonie than Goldberg has in his entire body. Goldberg has 3 moves, the Spear, The Wackhammer, and the Grunt. Wow, what an athlete and complete package he is. Take your Goldberg matches somewhere else. He's trash.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Feb 2003, 10:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
Olympic Quality H2O

Angle'sWaterboy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Angle'sWaterboy

ya goldberg is shite. i would love for the book to take the gold at WM but unfourtunately im afraid austin may get the nod...however i think it would be interesting to see scott steiner fued with austin...steiner as the heel of course because we all know how good of a face he is...i think thats the way to go, and not to fall back in the trap of having the same set of guys on top all the tie...hell if booker t doesnt cut it as champion, then take the strap and give it to someone else...he at least deserves a chance

thanks to takers bad girl

I've got gold! I've got gold! I've got gold! I've got gold! I've got gold! Yaaaaaaaaaaaayy!!!
Angle'sWaterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Feb 2003, 11:05 PM   #12 (permalink)
The Lethal One!

Lethal is on a distinguished road

if booker does win it wont be cleanly HHH wont job cleanly look for a possible Goldust Interference to help booker win the title
Lethal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Feb 2003, 12:30 AM   #13 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Lets pray this happens!!!

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Feb 2003, 12:45 AM   #14 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

I personally gaurentee that Booker T will not win the belt at WM.
The Great Khali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Feb 2003, 01:40 AM   #15 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

As much as I like the book. I cannot see him headling WM when vince has showed a reluctance to mainevent booker at all so far.
It would be strange if for his first headline event he was given the grandaddy of the all. I still think austin will fight the H

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote