ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

RIP Curt Hennig *merged*

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Feb 2003, 03:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Nevermore...

The Raven is on a distinguished road
Default RIP Curt Hennig

Curt Hennig was found dead in his hotel room eariler today, I would like to share my condolences to his family and friends...R.I.P!!!

Last edited by TR(UTH)IPLE H; 10 Feb 2003 at 05:22 PM.
The Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Feb 2003, 03:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Curt Hennig Passes Away
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 10, 2003
We have the unfortunate task of reporting this story. Curt "Mr. Perfect" Hennig was found dead in a hotel room in Tampa, Florida today.
Hennig was in Tampa to work a show for Jimmy Hart tonight, but this afternoon he was found dead in his room. We have no more details at this time.

Old 10 Feb 2003, 03:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
sucka

Rest in peace Mr. Perfect
Old 10 Feb 2003, 03:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

R.I.P Curt
Old 10 Feb 2003, 03:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tag Team & I.C Champion

Silver Fang can only hope to improveSilver Fang can only hope to improveSilver Fang can only hope to improve

I wonder whether he died of a heart attack or was killed. Do you know whether there were anything like blood or something?Anyway, he'll rest in peace now. He was a good wrestler, & i enjoyed watching him.
Silver Fang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Feb 2003, 03:24 PM   #6 (permalink)

benoitrulez is on a distinguished road

R.I.P Curt
benoitrulez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Feb 2003, 03:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Nevermore...

UPDATE:
--------------------
Hennig was in town for a show being promoted by Jimmy Hart at the Tampa State Fairgrounds. He was last seen this morning around 9:30 AM by Mickey Jay in his room alive and in good spirits

A few hours later, Hennig was supposed to show up at the gym to work out. When he didn't arrive, a workout partner went back to the room and he was found dead at the age of 44.
Old 10 Feb 2003, 03:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Damn!!

I just told my girlfriend because her family is friends with The Hennings....

I hope The WWE does has some kind of segment for him tonight on Raw....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Feb 2003, 03:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

thats sad R.I.P I found out that my schools spanish teacher died.

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Feb 2003, 03:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
Tag Team & I.C Champion

Silver Fang can only hope to improveSilver Fang can only hope to improveSilver Fang can only hope to improve

Most likely will.
Silver Fang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Feb 2003, 03:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

R I P Curt, he was a good wrestler wonder what was the cause of death 44 that's not that old.
Old 10 Feb 2003, 03:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
Nevermore...

Quote:
Originally posted by BOSTON BASTARD
Damn!!

I just told my girlfriend because her family is friends with The Hennings....

I hope The WWE does has some kind of segment for him tonight on Raw....
I hope they do..

But the mystery will never be solved...was Hennig suspended from WWE or fired?
Old 10 Feb 2003, 03:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Henning is the first dead wrestler of 2003....It's kind of sad when we hear about 3-4 wrestlers that die each year...
Old 10 Feb 2003, 03:48 PM   #14 (permalink)
Nevermore...

Quote:
Originally posted by BOSTON BASTARD
Henning is the first dead wrestler of 2003....It's kind of sad when we hear about 3-4 wrestlers that die each year...
Yeah, that is sad...but Hennig is the 2nd wrestler that has passed away this year.
Old 10 Feb 2003, 03:51 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally posted by Sean O'Haire

Yeah, that is sad...but Hennig is the 2nd wrestler that has passed away this year.

Who was The 1st....

I just talked to my girl again and she said her dad was supposed to go golfing with Hennings parents this week...