ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Goldust's new gimmick

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Feb 2003, 03:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Goldust's new gimmick

WWE is strong considering giving Goldust an extremely controversial gimmick upon his return. After being "electrocuted" last week, WWE may have him return with a gimmick version of Tourette's Disease. He will apparently shake and speak in abrupt patterns.
Old 10 Feb 2003, 03:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Golddust with a weird gimmick??

What else is new??

I just hope he doesn't go back to his "Artist Formely Know as Goldust" gimmick when he wears womens underwear outside of his clothes....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Feb 2003, 03:59 PM   #3 (permalink)

El J is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to El J Send a message via Yahoo to El J

Quote:
Originally posted by BOSTON BASTARD
I just hope he doesn't go back to his "Artist Formely Know as Goldust" gimmick when he wears womens underwear outside of his clothes....
that was beyond freaky
Old 10 Feb 2003, 04:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tag Team & I.C Champion

Silver Fang can only hope to improveSilver Fang can only hope to improveSilver Fang can only hope to improve

That was too weird.
Silver Fang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Feb 2003, 05:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

LOL........I'd love to see that.....
Old 10 Feb 2003, 05:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

This is going to be really funny.
Old 11 Feb 2003, 03:02 AM   #7 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

The new gimmick will elevate Goldust to main eventer status.
Thta's what Vinnie Mac is thinking right now.
Maybe soon we can see a great feud between Austin and Goldust or HHH and Goldust.

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Feb 2003, 12:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
Olympic Quality H2O

Angle'sWaterboy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Angle'sWaterboy

Goldust. goldie goldie goldie. What happened to the natural dustin rhodes? he went from down home boy do downtown girl faster than anybody ever...well if anyone can pull off tourette's syndrome it's goldie...yanno one time he yelled at me...i was at a house show and he was like 5 feet away on the apron, the crowd was pretty quiet so i shouted "Goldust is a God!" and he turned around and yelled, "Shut up!" i guess he thought i said "Goldust is a guy!"

thanks to takers bad girl

I've got gold! I've got gold! I've got gold! I've got gold! I've got gold! Yaaaaaaaaaaaayy!!!
Angle'sWaterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Feb 2003, 01:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

goldust is an embarrasement to wrestling so there

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Danevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Feb 2003, 04:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I don't know. He is crazy enought AS IS so why give him a crazier gimmick.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Feb 2003, 05:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Hell I wish they would just give him a really good gimmick that would make people take him serious. I seen him wreslte years ago before the whole Goldust thing and the guy has alot of talent.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Feb 2003, 06:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
2Gangsta

This has to be interesting.
Old 11 Feb 2003, 08:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.
Default Re: Goldust's new gimmick

Quote:
Originally posted by THE PWF ROCK
WWE is strong considering giving Goldust an extremely controversial gimmick upon his return. After being "electrocuted" last week, WWE may have him return with a gimmick version of Tourette's Disease. He will apparently shake and speak in abrupt patterns.
Lol, this new gimmick sounds hillarious and so damn weird. I'm not surprised that Goldust will be turning into this gimmick, but lets hope him and Booker T won't be a tag team anymore, cause i think Booker T Vs Goldust may just make a good feud and storyline.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Feb 2003, 01:34 AM   #14 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Tourette's Disease? Or Can we say Saturns Get the Muffins....Your Welcome...Gimmick? Either way I enjoyed Saturns gimmick very much so and the Gold Freak is one of my favorite wrestlers......so It should be funny.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Feb 2003, 08:46 AM   #15 (permalink)
I GOT RAPED BY DADDY

bookerfan17 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bookerfan17

well there may not be wrestling on raw but at least its funny