ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Prepare For Disappointment

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Feb 2003, 09:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
sucka

Default Prepare For Disappointment

As we all know tonight is the night that Sleazy E is supposed to be "fired" if he doesn't impress Vinnie Mac. What can he possibly do? Lets see:

1. Bring in Austin.

No way. We are (well not me) gonna have to pay to see Austins return. There is no way they will bring him out unannounced on regular TV, although I would like to see it done that way.

2. Bring In a Big Name

We've all heard it in the past few weeks. Sting, Goldberg etc. Again I doubt it and again I would love to see it. IF any of these guys ever debut, it will probably be on a PPV.

3. Change RAW to Nitro.

This is (IMO) the most possible of all these options. We could definitely see the return of Nitro. That would definitely turn RAW 'inside out' as Vinnie Mac mandated.

The bottom line is, they have invested too much time in Bischoff's character to just get rid of him with such little fanfare. I think something is gonna happen tonight I'm just not sure what. But like the thread title says. We have all been down this road a million times and at 10 minutes after 11 (eastern time) we all shut the TV and say "That was a waste of time" I truly hope that is not the case tonight, and I'm sure all of you do too.
Old 10 Feb 2003, 11:41 AM   #2 (permalink)

benoitrulez is on a distinguished road

true, i can see something big happening.vince wont bring austin bak tonite cuz he wants to make money from no way out.ther are a lot of options but as u sed we are always fukin disapointed.
id like to c shamrock bak, what do u think???
benoitrulez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Feb 2003, 12:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Shamrock coming back wouldn't generate any kind of ratings increase.

I really have no clue what is in store for Raw. The only thing I can think of, is having Shane O Mac take over, and him and Bitchoff feud or something. That wouldn't be much, but I really don't see it bein "shook up" with any kind of huge announcement.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Feb 2003, 12:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

me niether
Old 10 Feb 2003, 12:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
sucka

Thats what pisses me off. They have this big buildup (see the clock on wwe.com) and the payoff is gonna be nothing.
Old 10 Feb 2003, 12:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

bischoff might bring in a smackdown star as well.
Old 10 Feb 2003, 12:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
sucka

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Big_Thing
bischoff might bring in a smackdown star as well.

But who could he bring in that would 'save his job' Only Angle. (Since everyone else of any value on that show came from RAW originally) And there is no way both belts are gonna be on one show
Old 10 Feb 2003, 01:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I have no clue what will happen. But just like what sucka said I will prolly turn off my tv @ 11 and say what a waste.
Old 10 Feb 2003, 02:06 PM   #9 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future
Default Re: Prepare For Disappointment

Quote:
Originally posted by sucka
As we all know tonight is the night that Sleazy E is supposed to be "fired" if he doesn't impress Vinnie Mac. What can he possibly do? Lets see:

1. Bring in Austin.

No way. We are (well not me) gonna have to pay to see Austins return. There is no way they will bring him out unannounced on regular TV, although I would like to see it done that way.

2. Bring In a Big Name

We've all heard it in the past few weeks. Sting, Goldberg etc. Again I doubt it and again I would love to see it. IF any of these guys ever debut, it will probably be on a PPV.

3. Change RAW to Nitro.

This is (IMO) the most possible of all these options. We could definitely see the return of Nitro. That would definitely turn RAW 'inside out' as Vinnie Mac mandated.

The bottom line is, they have invested too much time in Bischoff's character to just get rid of him with such little fanfare. I think something is gonna happen tonight I'm just not sure what. But like the thread title says. We have all been down this road a million times and at 10 minutes after 11 (eastern time) we all shut the TV and say "That was a waste of time" I truly hope that is not the case tonight, and I'm sure all of you do too.
I agree with everything you said,I too have a feeling it will be Nitro.
I just hope it's not more hunt down Austin shit man what a waste of time that was.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Feb 2003, 02:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

I personally guarentee that Raw will not turn into Nitro.
Old 10 Feb 2003, 02:15 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default Re: Prepare For Disappointment

Quote:
Originally posted by sucka

1. Bring in Austin.

Actullay we might see him via satelite for Texas....

2. Bring In a Big Name

Does Rhyno count? Because we might actullay see him return...

3. Change RAW to Nitro.

I'd say leave it Raw for now. It might not change to Nitro til Shane comes into play...

I don't get bothered by shitty Raw or Smackdown broadcasts...It's the shitty PPVs that piss me off!!!!

Last edited by BOSTON; 10 Feb 2003 at 02:18 PM.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Feb 2003, 02:35 PM   #12 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

The following matches are confirmed for tonight's RAW according to WWE.com:

- Rob Van Dam & Kane vs. Three Minute Warning

- Jazz vs. Molly Holly

- Test vs. Christian

- Vince McMahon returns, depending on what he does to Eric Bischoff, the above card could change as that's "Eric Bischoff's RAW".

Once again RVD is held back in the midcard division where he belong's.
Old 10 Feb 2003, 03:58 PM   #13 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I hope to God they don't change to Nitro(which they won't). Why does everyone think changing Raw to Nitro will solve everything? Nitro, the show that got it's ass kicked for years after 98? Nitro, the show that once showed David Arquette as its World champ? No thanx, plus, I didn't pay for Nitro tix, I paid for Raw tix.......and will be pissed if I have to sit thru 2 hours of washed up WCW crap. I used to kinda want it to change to Nitro too, but I realized how much of an idiot I was being wanting that.
Old 10 Feb 2003, 04:10 PM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by THE PWF ROCK
I personally guarentee that Raw will not turn into Nitro.
I'm with you. I don't think it will happen. And don't you think there would of been a spoiler by now saying something about a Nitro set?
Old 10 Feb 2003, 04:20 PM   #15 (permalink)
sucka

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Poppa Pump

I'm with you. I don't think it will happen. And don't you think there would of been a spoiler by now saying something about a Nitro set?

Good point. Definitely would have been up by now.