ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Do u the Fans consider the ROCK and *SellOut*?
View Poll Results: Do u the fans consider the Rock a *SellOut*
Yes 6 35.29%
NO 8 47.06%
Don't Care 4 23.53%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Feb 2003, 07:31 AM   #1 (permalink)

StoneColdSaidSo is on a distinguished road
Default Do u the Fans consider the ROCK and *SellOut*?

I dislike the *ROCK*hearing him say the same thing over and over Plus on top of that he acts like he is talking to someone when he turns to the side during his interviews that is sooooooo Stupid, BUT i Respect him for making that move to Hollywood, Any of us would of done the same thing if we had a kid and and wife that depends on us , the wrestling business is dangerous making movies is good money and no danger what would any of u do in his position ??? He comes back everyone once in a while to Help vince out the man that put him where he is today , so as a Character the Rock i Dislike him As a normal person i Respect his move .......So no i don't consider him a sellout... THat is just my opinion.
StoneColdSaidSo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Feb 2003, 08:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

The rock has sold out to hollywood, but he has yet t ogive up on the WWE.!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Feb 2003, 08:31 AM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I'm getting tired of THE ROCK threads, you're lucky this is a pole
Old 10 Feb 2003, 09:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
I am the original thug.

hardcorerawfan is on a distinguished road

I'm not sure if they consder him a sellout or boo him just because his promos and catchphrases are getting kind of stale.

I for one think he is a sellout and I will give you examples of how.

Look at his recent promos:

RAW X anniversary show - he made a show of "talking" to someone in the background telling them to quiet down.

ALso his recent promos on SD - he has made a point of mentioning HOllywood and also it Via satelite from HOllywood CA
hardcorerawfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Feb 2003, 10:12 AM   #5 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

The Rock is going to keep this stale gimmick where he does live via sattelite promos till no way out! so expect another this week!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Feb 2003, 10:39 AM   #6 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Forgotten Hope
The Rock is going to keep this stale gimmick where he does live via sattelite promos till no way out! so expect another this week!
How are they stale?

The Rock's last promo where he interupetd Hogan was the promo of the year...recognize.

The Rock entertain's like no other.

HIT IT STRONG!
Old 10 Feb 2003, 01:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Yes, Rock is the best in the biz at promos
Old 10 Feb 2003, 02:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Big_Thing
Yes, Rock is the best in the biz at promos
Hogan and Flair s promos are the best in the biz .

Anyway the Rock is a fucking asshole for his comments on Austin after being sold out to Hollywood like he is .
And yes his gimmick and catchphrases are getting really stale these days...
Old 10 Feb 2003, 02:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

The Rock is full of Bramabullshit,I'll be glad when his sellout Hollywood candyass is gone for good!

Last edited by Takers bad girl; 10 Feb 2003 at 03:00 PM.
Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Feb 2003, 03:11 PM   #10 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

All this Rock HATING, i repeat Rock HATING is beginning to get stupid. People just post shit without thinking at all. Think about being The Rock and think about this, if you were offered 10 Million to make a movie, wouldn't you take up the offer? I think you would. Vince McMahon obviously wants him to continue and thats why he hasn't released him from the WWE and has still left the WWE door open for him. If The Rock does decide to leave then i won't blame because all you guys/girls are fucking ungrateful, this guy has done so much for the WWE and yet people hate just because hes making more out of himself in life.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Feb 2003, 03:33 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

The reason why The Rock is currently hated so much is because he choses acting over wrestling...My opinion is that The Rock should just wrestle bacause I saw The Scorpion King and I think it sucked. If The Rock wants to make movies he should stick to cameo roles like in The Mummy Returns not cameo roles in The WWE. The Rock is not the next "Arnold" his next movie will probably go straight to video because he will not have the support for all The WWE like his prior 2 movies....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Feb 2003, 03:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Takers bad girl
The Rock is full of Bramabullshit,I'll be glad when his sellout Hollywood candyass is gone for good!
2 bad cause the Rock aint going no where...

Despite original rumors on the Internet, The Rock does not currently have plans to completely retire from wrestling, although he does plan to greatly limit his WWE schedule for the next few years, assuming everything goes as planned in Hollywood. He does want to leave the door open, however, for a full-time return in a few years.
Old 10 Feb 2003, 03:45 PM   #13 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

People need to lay off the guy. So what if he's making movies? He's getting paid isn't he? He needs something to fall back on just in case he gets hurt or something. Damn, let him keep his family in big houses and shit. Selling out is when you give up what you are for money. Rock is an entertainer, so let the man fucking entertain. Who the fuck cares how he does it?
Old 10 Feb 2003, 05:04 PM   #14 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I liked the Rock's promos. But I really don't like that he's making movies then coming back, I think he should just pick one and stick with it.
Old 10 Feb 2003, 07:41 PM   #15 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

The slik still likes the Rock in a kinda love to hate sort a way..i mean i like to boo him but i also find him ver entertaining MOST of the time..but i still like to chant Rock u suck! r rocky sucks everytime he comes on TV!

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote