ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Will Austin Wrestle Full Time?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Feb 2003, 06:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future
Question Will Austin Wrestle Full Time?

I've been doing alot of thinking about Austin's return and I can't help but wonder if he will wrestle full time or just at big events and PPV's like some of the other big wrestlers are doing such as HBK,Hogan and now it seems Taker is doing the same,which seems to be a cycle these days.
Even Austin himself said he's not sure how he feels about getting in the ring,that he does'nt wanna jump in the ring just for the sake of jumping in the ring. As an Austin fan I don't think I could stand seeing him doing anything else,sure he has the talent to do what ever he wants,but I can't see him doing anything else but wrestling.
So what do you think will he wrestle full time?

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Feb 2003, 06:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

I think he will be a full time wrestler, he will work Raw's, PPV's and some house show's not all. The fact of the matter is that wrestler's scedhule's are exagerated cause think about the actual in ring time they get, top guy's cut a 5 minute promo and fight a 10 minute match, that's a combined 15 minute's per week LMFAO
Old 09 Feb 2003, 08:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

yeah,austin will be full time.
Old 10 Feb 2003, 07:21 AM   #4 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Full Time!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Feb 2003, 11:50 AM   #5 (permalink)
sucka

I hope he's full time. But I doubt it.
Old 10 Feb 2003, 06:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Of course Austin will wrestle full time!!!!

What do you think his name is The Rock? Bill Goldberg? Triple H?

No he is Stone Cold Steve Austin!!!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Feb 2003, 06:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
Supreme Overlord

Malice X is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by THE PWF ROCK
I think he will be a full time wrestler, he will work Raw's, PPV's and some house show's not all. The fact of the matter is that wrestler's scedhule's are exagerated cause think about the actual in ring time they get, top guy's cut a 5 minute promo and fight a 10 minute match, that's a combined 15 minute's per week LMFAO
Thats a lil off the mark . The Majority of wrestlers work their ass off 7 days a week. They have house shows, photo shoots, autograph sessions, they wrestle at the big shows and ppvs, they practially live on airplanes, and when they are not doin that they are at the gym keeping in shape. They work their ass off and you should give them credit for every second of it
Old 10 Feb 2003, 07:18 PM   #8 (permalink)

UgL_Quicksilver can only hope to improveUgL_Quicksilver can only hope to improveUgL_Quicksilver can only hope to improve
Send a message via ICQ to UgL_Quicksilver Send a message via AIM to UgL_Quicksilver Send a message via Yahoo to UgL_Quicksilver

I hope stone cold comes back full time, he made it intersting more than it is now. And as for wrestlers not working hard, that is not true, the do work there asses of as Malice said. You as a fan should respect what they do.
UgL_Quicksilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Feb 2003, 12:42 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I want to see him wrestle full time.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote