ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

wedding-plans

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Sep 2002, 08:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez
Exclamation wedding-plans

I opened an own thread , cuzz all I can read in the other one about Billy and Chuck was negative . This here is for the positive reactions , if there are any besides mine . I think after they did wedding-angles with Triple H and Stephanie and Stacy and David Flair , then why not Billy and Chuck ? Only because they are men ? That's not fair . I say : Let's see what happens next week and the weeks after . You fans should be more openminded !
Old 06 Sep 2002, 09:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

I am.... I'm not offended by this story line, I love Chuck and Billy, thursday night was so cute, esp when they played the little video promo during commercials, I liked it!
Old 06 Sep 2002, 10:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

I don't really see anything wrong with it at all, it will be a good laugh (It shouldn't be...but it will ). I don't know what kinda angle they're gonna play off it tho, cause I don't think it will just be a wedding. The way the WWE is going..they might introduce a new character "Homophobe"..that would certainly go down as the WORST idea in wrestling history.
Max Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Sep 2002, 10:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Its not like its bad cause two men are getting married, I just think the story lines are getting stupid now. Although it will probably be funny.
Old 06 Sep 2002, 10:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

its about time we have another wedding

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

G-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Sep 2002, 11:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

i thought Billy was going to say HELL NO and kick Chucky's ass!

wernt then goign to come clean about them not really being gay and all?

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Sep 2002, 01:05 AM   #7 (permalink)

colin_lefevre is on a distinguished road

i dont care... should make for some funny tv... but i dont think it will happen in the end... something will happen to stop it (has their ever been a wedding in the wwf/e that actually happened??????)
colin_lefevre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Sep 2002, 01:16 AM   #8 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

its cool ....... as i always say......what ever milks your goat
Old 07 Sep 2002, 04:52 AM   #9 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Maybe Billy will find out that Chuck really isnt pregnant before the wedding and will shove him down and Chucks breast's will pop out.
Old 07 Sep 2002, 07:23 AM   #10 (permalink)
'tin Man

Now then Now then now then now then, y'see whats wrong with this storyline is not that it involve two [color=deeppink]gay[/colors] but that it is making fun of gayness in general.
Old 07 Sep 2002, 08:08 AM   #11 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

Maybe Rico will stop the wedding by saying that he loves Chuck and that they cant marry , cuzz they would hurt him with doing it ???
Old 07 Sep 2002, 08:13 AM   #12 (permalink)
'tin Man

Quote:
Originally posted by K-DogsGirl
Maybe Rico will stop the wedding by saying that he loves Chuck and that they cant marry , cuzz they would hurt him with doing it ???
i just hope poor rico gets to escape this bullshit gimmick and get to build a real carrer before his one shot at the big time is completely blown
Old 07 Sep 2002, 08:21 AM   #13 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

See it like you want , but for me its one of the most interesting gimmicks at Smackdown at this time !
Old 07 Sep 2002, 08:27 AM   #14 (permalink)
'tin Man

It just a way of getting a cheap larf art the expense of gay people and three wrestlers. its just embarrassing to be a resslin fan when wwe does tthis sort of thing
Old 08 Sep 2002, 02:05 AM   #15 (permalink)
simply ravishing

stunner is on a distinguished road

this storyline is sick and probally a insult to every gay out there in this planet.i only want to see if devon will mary them and if chucky will kiss the bride billy.
stunner is offline   Reply With Quote