ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Sting in WWE : will it REALLY happen?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Feb 2003, 01:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Default Sting in WWE : will it REALLY happen?

i ve readed an interview of the stinger in a newspaper magazine where he told them he would "love to have one last big feud and would elevate whoever the WWE would ask him to".
What s your opinions people?

Will the lengendary Sting signs in the WWE and more important, would he be OVER with the crowds?

i would love to see him there for sure and coming from the rafters to kick HHH s evolution ass !
Old 09 Feb 2003, 01:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Well I was reading if he did come he would maybe wrestle HHH @ WM. How could he turn that down? Being in one of the main events at WM. I really hope he does come back. I really think he will.
Old 09 Feb 2003, 02:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I hope he jobs to anyone BUT HHH.
Old 09 Feb 2003, 03:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

LMAO....Well Well....Look at what we have here....."I hope Sting returns"...."I love Sting"....."I hope Sting beats HHH".....Are these not the same people who say....."Screw Goldberg"..... "Goldberg can go to hell"....."Goldberg doesn't care about the sport".....Yet....Where was Sting when Vince needed the big stars for Invasion...Where was he.....He was sitting on his ass collecting that big fat Time Warner check....Preaching he would never work for the crap that is WWE.....Yet....What happens when his Time Warner contract starts to expire....Him as well as Goldberg come calling TO Vince McMahon....The same man they chastised as having "garbage" television.....What do they want....Money and a top spot on the roster.....Give me a fucking break.....Who should face HHH at Wrestlemania.....Booker T....He had enough fucking balls to try and help Vince McMahon succeed in the Invasion Angle.....So to all those smarks who want Sting and Goldberg....Go straight to hell.....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Feb 2003, 05:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

Well , I really want to see Sting back on TV , but PLEASE not in WWE ! He's one of the very few guys who never worked for them and I think that makes him more interesting . Besides this , WWE has so many former WCW-talents , can't they use their own ones ?
Old 09 Feb 2003, 05:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

God I'd love to see Sting in the WWE ring! As far as him being over with the crowd well he'd blow the damn roff off the place.

Last edited by Takers bad girl; 09 Feb 2003 at 06:02 PM.
Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Feb 2003, 08:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

i'm all for sting in the wwe. BRING IT ON!
Old 10 Feb 2003, 04:48 AM   #8 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by Slash
LMAO....Well Well....Look at what we have here....."I hope Sting returns"...."I love Sting"....."I hope Sting beats HHH".....Are these not the same people who say....."Screw Goldberg"..... "Goldberg can go to hell"....."Goldberg doesn't care about the sport".....Yet....Where was Sting when Vince needed the big stars for Invasion...Where was he.....He was sitting on his ass collecting that big fat Time Warner check....Preaching he would never work for the crap that is WWE.....Yet....What happens when his Time Warner contract starts to expire....Him as well as Goldberg come calling TO Vince McMahon....The same man they chastised as having "garbage" television.....What do they want....Money and a top spot on the roster.....Give me a fucking break.....Who should face HHH at Wrestlemania.....Booker T....He had enough fucking balls to try and help Vince McMahon succeed in the Invasion Angle.....So to all those smarks who want Sting and Goldberg....Go straight to hell.....
Well thank you for asking me going "straight to hell" but Hell No
Sting didn t go to the whole invasion because it was WWF buring the whole WCW s roster...Nothing More....So The Stinger wisely decided to not being treated like a pure garbage by Vince Mac Mahon...Could you blame him for that?
Now...It s the WWE who is coming to him for working at Mania with them...It is THEM not him....Begging him for a WWF contract and BIG match up at the top of the card...

So yes if I was Sting i would give myself one last run in Wrestling and in WWE and wnning their damn fucking belt...
Old 10 Feb 2003, 07:01 AM   #9 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Slash
i CANT BELIEVE I MISSED THIS POST...WELL FUCKING PUT SLASH MAN
Old 10 Feb 2003, 07:35 AM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I'm so fuckin sick of all these washed up has beens that I keep hearing might come to WWE. Who fucking cares of they're over with the crowd? They're old and need to fuckin retire. Hogan's old ass, Sting's old ass, Lugar's old ass, Nash's old ass. All these fucking jokes need to just hang up the boots. I want to be entertained, not put to sleep.

And Slash, that was a great fuckin post. I agree with you 100 percent.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Feb 2003, 04:08 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Once Goldberg shows up and everyone complains about him the next wrestler people will be asking for will be Sting...
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Feb 2003, 05:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I'd like to see Sting more then Goldberg, but I'd like to see them push YOUNG talent even more. I'm more worried about WWE in the long term and you can't ride Goldberg and Sting for long.
Old 10 Feb 2003, 05:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

I am a big fan of sting but hes too old for a comeback (remember his match with flair at the end of wcw) Sting is a legend and should be remembered for never selling his soul to the devil

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Danevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Feb 2003, 05:35 PM   #14 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

Quote:
Originally posted by sixfeetunder
I'm so fuckin sick of all these washed up has beens that I keep hearing might come to WWE. Who fucking cares of they're over with the crowd? They're old and need to fuckin retire. Hogan's old ass, Sting's old ass, Lugar's old ass, Nash's old ass. All these fucking jokes need to just hang up the boots. I want to be entertained, not put to sleep.

And Slash, that was a great fuckin post. I agree with you 100 percent.
Ok , then why doesnt WWE fire Taker , Kane or Miss Jaqueline ? The fact is : they bring ratings and wrestling is all about ratings !
Old 11 Feb 2003, 07:39 PM   #15 (permalink)
Niccolo

i hope sting does come