ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

whats up with HHH/RVD??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Feb 2003, 08:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!!

Heel Rock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Heel Rock
Default whats up with HHH/RVD??

Ok i keep hearing about this real life fued with HHH and RVD...i keep seeing stuff about it but i can't find the actuall story!! Can someone tell me what exactly is going on with this plz???
Heel Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Feb 2003, 08:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

A "real" feud? what do you mean? True "heat" in the "real" life?
I think the only problem here is HHH s jealousy of RVD s popularity and the fact that he had ALWAYS refused to elevate him as a main eventer in the WWF/WWE .
Old 08 Feb 2003, 08:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!!

Heel Rock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Heel Rock

yeah its supposed to be true life heat...but i'd say your right..i'm sure its about all the talk of making RVD champ and hhh not wanting to job to him!!
Heel Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Feb 2003, 08:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by HBK Fan
yeah its supposed to be true life heat...but i'd say your right..i'm sure its about all the talk of making RVD champ and hhh not wanting to job to him!!
Thats what went through my mind.I seen something the other day that said WWE was thinking about making RVD champ sence he is so over with the fans but Triple H was against it because RVD was'nt ready.
Well everyone knows thats bull shit,HHH just does'nt want to give anyone else the spotlight.I tell ya I hate him and his ego more everyday.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Feb 2003, 10:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

RVD needs to switch shows if he wants a good push, or he'll keep jobbing or tagging on RAW. He'd be great in matches w/ guys like Tajiri Hardy and Kidman.
Old 08 Feb 2003, 10:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

good point deadman.
Old 08 Feb 2003, 11:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by The Deadman
RVD needs to switch shows if he wants a good push, or he'll keep jobbing or tagging on RAW. He'd be great in matches w/ guys like Tajiri Hardy and Kidman.
Agreed.
With Paul Heyman booking SM ! and being a huge fan of his, RVD would shine on this show .
Old 09 Feb 2003, 06:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

Everyone ever thought about RVD being the fool in this feud ? He was the one who fucked up the frogsplash at SS and nearly killed HHH with it . He's the one who injured many guys since he's under contract with WWE !
Old 09 Feb 2003, 07:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Matthew Bellamy
A "real" feud? what do you mean? True "heat" in the "real" life?
I think the only problem here is HHH s jealousy of RVD s popularity and the fact that he had ALWAYS refused to elevate him as a main eventer in the WWF/WWE .
LMFAO

RVD on his best day cant carry Triple H's jock strap, RVD will remain a mid card for the rest of his career cause he's a one dimensional wrestler.
Old 09 Feb 2003, 07:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by THE PWF ROCK

LMFAO

RVD on his best day cant carry Triple H's jock strap, RVD will remain a mid card for the rest of his career cause he's a one dimensional wrestler.
Dude he's not one Dimensional....I mean it could be argued Rock and Hunter are one diminutional. But it doesn't effect their credibility. And you've been arguing for months about People saying the same thing about Rock. You dont have to like R-V-D, but anyone can see the last thing he is is one diminutional
Old 09 Feb 2003, 07:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by THE TRUTH
Dude he's not one Dimensional....I mean it could be argued Rock and Hunter are one diminutional. But it doesn't effect their credibility. And you've been arguing for months about People saying the same thing about Rock. You dont have to like R-V-D, but anyone can see the last thing he is is one diminutional
What i mean by 1 dimensional is that he's just a "high flyer" he's not a good mat wrestler, he has no personality or charisma and no mic skill's, that make's him 1 dimensional.
Old 09 Feb 2003, 07:59 PM   #12 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

He has Mat skills, he just cant use them, because of WWE spot based style of wrestling. His Mic skills are improving, he just needs to get a manager or go on Smackdown., where Heyman gives wrestlers more freedom on the mic...Either way he needs to be heel. His Spiderman comment to Kane was hilarious on Raw, it was the funniest segment on the show last week.

Kane: I cant fight with out my mask

RVD:You cant fight with out your mask? Who are you Spiderman?
Old 09 Feb 2003, 08:08 PM   #13 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Kane: I cant fight with out my mask
RVD:You cant fight with out your mask? Who are you Spiderman?
lol, that was funny but it's scripted....how hard is it for someone to say a one liner.

You're right about the heel turn and the mouth piece but i guarentee RVD doesnt get pushed any time soon and maybe he's to over as a face to make a heel turn.
Old 09 Feb 2003, 08:14 PM   #14 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

He's the most over face on Raw...And thats why he should be pushed.
Old 09 Feb 2003, 08:16 PM   #15 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
He's the most over face on Raw...And thats why he should be pushed.
Ya but there's gotta be a reason as to why he's not getting pushed...maybe there's some stuff that we dont know about cause in the past when Vince se's talent...he pushes them and that's not the situation with RVD.