ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Which network should Smackdown be on?
View Poll Results: Whick network should Smackdown be on?
WB 2 20.00%
Fox 6 60.00%
TNN 1 10.00%
MTV 1 10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Feb 2003, 12:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Lightbulb Which network should Smackdown be on?

I would rather see it on Fox or any network that does not show sports games because once and a while UPN 45 in Phoenix will not show Smackdown on Thursday due to a Suns game and they don't air the show until Saturday @ 9pm.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Feb 2003, 12:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I don't really care what network they end up on.
Old 08 Feb 2003, 12:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

You would if you were missing shows due to games!!
Old 08 Feb 2003, 01:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

FOX
Old 08 Feb 2003, 01:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I like the idea of FOX taking it, cus they would allow more risky stuff then UPN and I'd still be able to watch it.
Old 08 Feb 2003, 01:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

What about the cable channel FX? I know that station has some stuff like The Shield that is pretty vulgar. SmackDown on there would be cool.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Feb 2003, 02:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!!

Heel Rock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Heel Rock

I'd have to go with TNN due to the fact..that beings i have satalite i have none of those other channels and always have to go to someone elses house to watch smackdown or have to just look at the results sometimes...it sucks...with direct TV i have NO local channels...besides it would be better on a cable channel vs a local channel anyway!
Heel Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Feb 2003, 04:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by HBK Fan
I'd have to go with TNN due to the fact..that beings i have satalite i have none of those other channels and always have to go to someone elses house to watch smackdown or have to just look at the results sometimes...it sucks...with direct TV i have NO local channels...besides it would be better on a cable channel vs a local channel anyway!
What are you talking about. I have Directv and I get all those channels.
Old 08 Feb 2003, 05:29 PM   #9 (permalink)

_PhOeNiX_ is on a distinguished road

I dont know but I would love to see SD! on TSN !
_PhOeNiX_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Feb 2003, 10:35 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

i want it to be fox or MTV cause that means we are more likely to get it.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Feb 2003, 08:04 AM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally posted by _PhOeNiX_
I dont know but I would love to see SD! on TSN !
It will never happen.
Old 10 Feb 2003, 06:48 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally posted by shane_man
i want it to be fox or MTV cause that means we are more likely to get it.
I hope not because Smackdown is a WWE show that you don't need cable to watch....
Old 11 Feb 2003, 01:13 AM   #13 (permalink)
your deep dark fantasy...

Dark Fantasy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Dark Fantasy Send a message via Yahoo to Dark Fantasy

Fox would be tight but what about ESPN!? lol j/k
Dark Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Feb 2003, 10:30 AM   #14 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

Fox preferably.....I do not have the WB channel even on free Direct TV....
Old 11 Feb 2003, 04:11 PM   #15 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally posted by That Damn Good
Fox preferably.....I do not have the WB channel even on free Direct TV....
I was thinking about that. I don't think I get it either.