ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Things People will say once Goldberg shows up....
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Feb 2003, 07:15 AM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
why me Things People will say once Goldberg shows up....

1. His mic skills suck!!
Why the hell did Vince hire him?
Because all the fans asked for him....

2. His wrestling sucks!!!
He only has 2 moves....

3. Why is he getting such a big push while guys like Edge and Chris Beniot are not the main event???
Because he is Goldberg that is why!!!

4. Goldberg sucks!! Were the hell is Sting??
When Steiner showed up you said that he sucks were is Goldberg!!

5. Why the hell is he getting a title shot?? He has only been in The WWE for one month!!
Refer to #3....

You know its true, to quote Sean O'Hare: "I just telling you what you already know!!"

Last edited by BOSTON; 08 Feb 2003 at 10:48 AM.
Old 08 Feb 2003, 08:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Your right. That is true. But thats just the way fans are....
Old 08 Feb 2003, 08:40 AM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

It's because of these internet writers the fans feel that way!!!
Old 08 Feb 2003, 08:47 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

when goldberg comes to the wwe the ratings will explode he is a great talent the majority of the fans want to see him and he will make an impact straight away and i hope he convinces all the non believers what a talent he really is

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Old 08 Feb 2003, 08:49 AM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

I hope so...
Old 08 Feb 2003, 09:05 AM   #6 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

I'm not like the rest of these "smarks" i dont need to complain and whine and bitch like a 5y/o girl.
I watch wrestling to get entertained for 4 hour's a week
Goldberg = great entertainment
So this goes out to all you hater's out there on the net...watch the show and shut the fuck up.

If ya smelllllllllllllllllll look at the tung look at the tung elelelelllelellllllllll what the Rock.....is cookin!

Old 08 Feb 2003, 09:14 AM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally posted by THE PWF ROCK
I'm not like the rest of these "smarks" i dont need to complain and whine and bitch like a 5y/o girl.
I watch wrestling to get entertained for 4 hour's a week
Goldberg = great entertainment
So this goes out to all you hater's out there on the net...watch the show and shut the fuck up.

If ya smelllllllllllllllllll look at the tung look at the tung elelelelllelellllllllll what the Rock.....is cookin!
Exactly, but if everyone else felt that way websites like this would not exist...
Old 08 Feb 2003, 09:20 AM   #8 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by BOSTON BASTARD

Exactly, but if everyone else felt that way websites like this would not exist...
Ya but it's come to a point where the "people" are never satisfied with the product, thier always complaining about something or the other. I want to here some positive comment's on occasion.

Old 08 Feb 2003, 10:27 AM   #9 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

I think "THE PWF ROCK" said some Great words:

"watch the show and shut the fuck up"

so FANs if your Faivoret "Wrestler" is not being pushed or not a main eventer, Don't go on crying.

Be happy coze you still have a chance to see him on WWE TV

Just like me, My faivoret Wrestler is Scott Hall . He is not on WWE TV and I'm not crying and b*tching about it.

I was just happy he was back for a couple of weeks.(in 2002)

so Just like THE PWF ROCK said "this goes out to all you hater's out there on the net...watch the show and shut the fuck up"

Old 08 Feb 2003, 10:42 AM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

agreed