ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Goldberg or Goldust?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Feb 2003, 02:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's
Default Goldberg or Goldust?

I think Goldust is better than Goldberg.
I'd like to see Goldust at Mania rather than Goldberg.

I think that the electrocution angle and the seperation from The Bookerman are the beginning of a mega-push for Goldust.

Just see it....

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Feb 2003, 02:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

yes goldust is better. But Goldberg sells.
Old 07 Feb 2003, 05:16 PM   #3 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

I completely agree with you. Goldust is several times the wrestler then Goldbergh is. Theres no comparison. Hell, I'd rather see the return of Todd Pettingale at Mania then Goldbergh. In fact they could just rip out the 15 minutes his match will last right out of the PPV and don't replace it with anything, and I'd still be more satisfied then seeing a Goldbergh match at Mania.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Feb 2003, 08:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

goldburg Why? He sells. Simple as that
Old 07 Feb 2003, 08:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
I am the original thug.

hardcorerawfan is on a distinguished road

I too would rather see Goldust. My reason:

Goldust is a better worker in the ring than Goldberg. Also right now there are 5-6 opponents for Goldy whereas Goldberg only has 2-3 possiblr mathces.

Goldust's possible opponents:

Storm or Regal - these two have been his most often faced challengers.

Batista or Orton - he would face the one he doesnt face at NWO in order to gain revenge for his attack.

Booker T - Could blame him for not having his back and he would cost him his match at NWO thus setting up this match.

Note: I realize some of this is also based on NWO but they are realistic possibilities.

Goldberg's opponents:

SCSA - face it, this is a dream match. Also there is still an unanswered challenge.

Rock - since he will have already faced Hogan at NWO this is the other high caliber match that has been talked about for awhile.
hardcorerawfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Feb 2003, 10:09 PM   #6 (permalink)

_PhOeNiX_ is on a distinguished road

Goldberg is very cool but I still prefer Goldust for the reasons you just said.
_PhOeNiX_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Feb 2003, 01:05 AM   #7 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Goldust is better at

Comedy
Jokes
Wrestling
Mic Skills

Goldberg is better at

selling out arenas
getting over with the crowd
ending bret harts carrer(you suck goldberg)

My vote goes for goldust
Old 08 Feb 2003, 08:36 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

goldust better than goldberg oh god in heaven, heavenly jesus and all the angels no

goldust will never be the wwe champ

some of his gimmicks have been utter crap (marylin manson dust when he dressed as his dad etc)

goldberg is awesome in the ring

goldust is a cheap comedy character

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Danevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Feb 2003, 01:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

Quote:
Originally posted by Danevs
goldust better than goldberg oh god in heaven, heavenly jesus and all the angels no

goldust will never be the wwe champ

some of his gimmicks have been utter crap (marylin manson dust when he dressed as his dad etc)

goldberg is awesome in the ring

goldust is a cheap comedy character
Tell me you just didn't say that!
Goldust is better than Goldberg, although he won't be the WWE Champ.
Goldberg sucks, he only uses his football personality to deceive the crowd. He has no wrestling skills.

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Feb 2003, 01:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

good points
Old 08 Feb 2003, 01:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!!

Heel Rock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Heel Rock

Quote:
Originally posted by Tombstone

Tell me you just didn't say that!
Goldust is better than Goldberg, although he won't be the WWE Champ.
Goldberg sucks, he only uses his football personality to deceive the crowd. He has no wrestling skills.
execellent point...goldberg should stick to doing commercials so all the pathetic goldberg fans will still be able to see him...but true wrestling fans who appreciate what a superstar can do it in ring will never have to see the disgrace he brings to the ring!!! and as for goldust...he is a great wrestler..maybe he'll never be a main eventer but none the less he'll always be entertaining as to where goldberg never was and never will be!!!
Heel Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Feb 2003, 02:05 PM   #12 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

how can goldust be a great wrestler when you admit he never will be a main event wrestler, there has been very few greats (hogan, austin, sting and goldberg depending on his success in wwe) perhaps you should wait to see how goldberg performs in wwe and then you might rate him

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Danevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Feb 2003, 02:09 PM   #13 (permalink)
ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!!

no i'll rate him right now...hate him..always hated him....but being a main eventer is not what makes a wrestler!!! at least goldust CAN wrestle!! as where goldberg is nothing but a has been football player that got pushed by a pathetic excuse for a wrestling bussiness. he has no mic skills and no ring skills..all he has is a big name!! thats all he's got going for him...goldust is entertaining...he has mic skills..a hell of alot of ring skills...and hes funny and fun to watch..maybe he'll never be one of the greats but hes great entertainment and thats all that matters!! hopefully i'll never have to rate goldberg when he comes to wwe because hopefully hes huge ego won't allow him to make any deals execpt the bullshit contract hes going for now!! he deseves about 20 bux and a house show!!
Old 08 Feb 2003, 02:10 PM   #14 (permalink)
ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!!

sorry that i didn't jump on the ban wagon with everyone else when get went on that pathetic bullshit winning streak of his!
Old 08 Feb 2003, 02:12 PM   #15 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

this thread is stupid. goldberg is much better, you guys are just goldberg haters cuz all you read is internet bullshit. he was a great athlete and a fuckin beast in the ring. i like goldust as much as the next guy but this thread is useless....