ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Apa!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Feb 2003, 03:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Apa!!!! merged

WOOOOOOOO my favourite tag team is rumoured to be comming back. I'm so happy. What do you guys think about this?

Last edited by TR(UTH)IPLE H; 08 Feb 2003 at 06:34 PM.
Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Feb 2003, 03:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

I like that, but I don't like the fact that they will be and always be around backstage and not having frequent matches.

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Feb 2003, 03:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

they werent that great first time around

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Danevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Feb 2003, 03:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by Danevs
they werent that great first time around
Well I liked them a lot.
Old 07 Feb 2003, 03:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I liked them... though I think someone else other than Bradshaw should have been in it
Old 07 Feb 2003, 04:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Ryan
I liked them... though I think someone else other than Bradshaw should have been in it
NO WAY! Bradshaw is one of my favourite wrestlers.
Old 07 Feb 2003, 04:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default APA needs to be on Smackdown...

Raw does not need another tag teams because there are way too many teams on Raw....As for as Smackdown goes The APA would make a good tag team for Team Angle to compete with...
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Feb 2003, 04:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
2Gangsta

I agree
Old 07 Feb 2003, 04:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Yo, we already have an "APA" thread.
Old 07 Feb 2003, 04:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Yes, but this thread talks about which show they should be on...
Old 07 Feb 2003, 04:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

check you're pm's
Old 07 Feb 2003, 05:15 PM   #12 (permalink)
Let It Roll

I hope they end up on Smackdown cause I like SD better.
Old 07 Feb 2003, 05:19 PM   #13 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Dude he had one move... The clothesline. And his gimmick was that he was from Texas. What's there to like?
Old 07 Feb 2003, 05:32 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally posted by THE PWF ROCK
check you're pm's
Dude, just leave it alone...both threads must have posted at the same time and I did check this forum for simialr threads before I posted this one...
Old 07 Feb 2003, 05:33 PM   #15 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

bradshaw should be demoted to ovw until he retires and i thought farooq already retired. the apa should be done.....