ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

All-Time Best WWE Heel

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Sep 2002, 10:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
I Miss Gorilla

Default All-Time Best WWE Heel

Not talking one time things here...i dont want people like austin or hhh who can switch from evil to babyface in a matter of weeks...i want to know what guys you grew up hating because to you they were the root of all that is bad...

i mean guys like The Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase...if i couldve had one shot to get up there on one of his live vignettes where he would kick the basketball away from the kid so he gopt no money...boy i wouldve given teddy a low blow he'll never forget

or Ravishing Rick Rude...damn he was an arrogant prick but he whipped up on a lot of guys in the ring

so who do you think are some of the great all time heels?
Old 06 Sep 2002, 10:49 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Kind of hard for me to say who I hated since when I was a kid I always routed for guys Like Rick Rude and Curt Henning, I loved how they were obnoxious and could still be good wrestlers.......Ted Dibaise is one of my all time more respectable wrestlers ever imo......But when he had that slave angle going on with Hercules that was classic i mean people hated him for that, I think i was even mad that he had inslaved the mighty Hercules.

1. Ric Flair & Arn Anderson- These two go hand and hand with each other, every single thing that Flair did that was history making Anderson was involved in too. I remember when Flair had Anderson and others wanting to kick his ass.....And he asked Sting to come and help him out. And Sting wouldn't trust him and so a week later Flair came on with a bunch of Sting fans who were children and had the Sting face paint on.....Flair was like "do it for the Kids Sting help me get thes bastards back for the little Stingers if nothing else" And Sting agreed and at the ppv sure enough Flair turned his back on Sting and the crowd went crazy, I think that night people wanted to Kill Anderson and Flair for the stunt they pulled.....These two will always be the two best heel imo.

2. Rick Rude- The people wante this man dead most of his career, I loved the tights that he used to wear, The one with Jake Roberts wife on his ass was a classic

3. Iron Sheek- Everyone hated this guy, everyone

4. Randy Savage- I think the best thing i've ever seen him do was use the ring bell on Ricky Steamboats head a couple a times like a mad man and then he won the IC title.....He could be the most hated man or the most loved one, it depended on how he felt and what angle he wanted to do....In 88' he was voted wrestler of the year and most popular wrestler of the year, IN 89' he was voted most hated wrestler of the year.(Remember the Mega-powers fall out)

5. Goergious George- I'm not gonna pretend and say i saw this guys matches but from what I heard in his day he was the most hated man in wrestling,

There are so many heels that were great that i know i missed so many, i guess its a matter of opinion, cause there were a shit load of great heels back in the day, and they didn't need cheap heat to get over, they made it personal

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Sep 2002, 12:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
Married to a Wiccan

Taker&Flair fan is on a distinguished road
Cool

Just some off the top of my head:Ric Flair, Superstar Billy Grahm, Michael P.S.Hayes,Roddy Piper, Kevin Sullivan, Abdullah the Butcher

Hell is other People - Sartre

Taker&Flair fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Sep 2002, 12:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Ric Flair definately. With his strutting around, and "wooo"-ing it was enough to piss me off every time he would beat one of the babyfaces I was a fan of. Ted Dibiase was another one that I loved to hate. I remember him making fun of Razor Ramon after Razor lost to the 1-2-3 Kid which prompted their match at Summerslam.
Old 06 Sep 2002, 12:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
I'm Kidding

Jobbin' is on a distinguished road

Right now, Kurt Angle and Eric Bishoff are the only "great" heels in wrestling right now.

As for all time, I'd have to go with the aformentioned Rick Rude, Curt Henning, Ted Dibease, Ric Flair, Randy Savage and Roddy Piper... as well as Owen Hart, Jake "The Snake" Roberts, Vader, "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff, Scott Hall and Jeff Jarrett.
Old 06 Sep 2002, 12:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

How can you say that Angle is the best heel, we dont hate him, we love his goofy character, he's far from bieng the best heel, the best heel right now has gotta be the Blame HHH, now he's someone i can hate.
Old 06 Sep 2002, 01:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

King Kong Bundy and Vader.
Old 06 Sep 2002, 01:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

VINCE McMAHON. People naturally hated this guy after coming off the heels of the Bret Hart screwjob. So of course he made the number one foil to the top babyface, Steve Austin. Their rivalry was the greatest angle to hit wrestling in years, and made RAW beat Nitro's ass for 114 weeks straight. Vinny Mac #1.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Sep 2002, 02:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
sucka

I grew up hating Rick Rude. Savage was a great heel. His babyface turn at Wrestlemania IV was a waste of time. It was only done so old man Hogan would have someone else to work with. When Flair was a heel, I would say he was among the best as well. Ted Dibiase, Big Boss Man and who could forget IRON MIKE SHARPE!!!
Old 06 Sep 2002, 02:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

I forgot to add Kevin Sullivan and the Sheik
Old 07 Sep 2002, 02:07 AM   #11 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

we all know that vince mc mahon is the undisputed heal of the world i mean what arse would spend six months tryin to screw one guy around, and all in the middle of that he screwed his family to boot. now that is talent.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Sep 2002, 02:26 AM   #12 (permalink)
HardcoreMF

Without a shadow of a doubt my favorite heel growing up was "Ravishing" Rick Rude. I loved the arrogance and the way he carried himself. I liked him even more when he moved over to WCW and started feuding with guys like Sting. One of my favorite series of matches was between him and Goldustin Rhodes for the U.S. title.
Old 07 Sep 2002, 06:58 AM   #13 (permalink)
'tin Man

from 92 till 95, i hated heel hbk soooooooo much!!! I still hold a grudge against him even though hes face, i cant help but root for his opponent, unless its triple h.
Old 07 Sep 2002, 11:34 AM   #14 (permalink)

Roddy Piper

I LOVE to HATE him!!!! It's what I live for!
Old 07 Sep 2002, 05:15 PM   #15 (permalink)

Orioles88 is on a distinguished road

i'm pretty young so i never really got to see piper, or the million doller man talk but i'm sure they were annoying. The one heel that i remember is the Heel rock. Man i just wanted to reach into the tv and choke him. damn why is he a face. but as a long time heel i'd have to say Vince
Orioles88 is offline   Reply With Quote