ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Edge Sucks
View Poll Results: EDGE SUCKS
Yeah He Does 4 33.33%
No He Dont 8 66.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Feb 2003, 05:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Niccolo

Default Edge Sucks

VOTE!

Old 05 Feb 2003, 05:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Yeah he sucks. I hate him. He's garbage.
Old 05 Feb 2003, 05:30 PM   #3 (permalink)

Wasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster ever

hes good sometimes and good live

Old 05 Feb 2003, 05:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I don't mind him. Nothing special though.
Old 05 Feb 2003, 05:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
EminemPacPWF's Assassin

Mighty Jobber is on a distinguished road

he's good

Sorry, image size exceeds maximum width of 425.

Old 05 Feb 2003, 05:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Why would I like the next Barry Horowitz......

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 05 Feb 2003, 05:39 PM   #7 (permalink)

Wasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster ever

Barry Horowitz who is that

Old 05 Feb 2003, 05:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

He's a famous jobber with younger fans like myself.....I was born in the 80's so I'm not as familiar with the 80's jobbers as most older fans....Brooklyn Brawler and I believe S.D Jones comes to mind.....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 05 Feb 2003, 05:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by dave2003
Barry Horowitz who is that
Exactly. That's who Edge is gonna be one day. A fuckin jobber that no one remembers.
Old 05 Feb 2003, 05:58 PM   #10 (permalink)

lol lmmfao

Old 05 Feb 2003, 06:08 PM   #11 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

No,I like him always thought he had talent.

Old 05 Feb 2003, 06:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

people have talked about him being in the main event for a while but he hasn't lived up to it,so i'm going to go with he sucks.
Old 05 Feb 2003, 06:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Eminem sucks not Edge...

Old 05 Feb 2003, 07:00 PM   #14 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Quote:
Originally posted by Matthew Bellamy
Eminem sucks not Edge...

Matthew,

You are so right!

Old 05 Feb 2003, 07:05 PM   #15 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket
Thumbs down Re: Edge Sucks

Quote:
Originally posted by EminemPacPWF
VOTE!
I vote u suck ya dumbass.....

EDGE RULES!

Go Timberwolves!
Closed Thread