ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

How?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Feb 2003, 02:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Default How?

Who is more derserving of the Smackdown title and Raw title? And Why do you think they derserve it and would make a good champion?
Old 05 Feb 2003, 02:21 PM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

kurt is deserving of it he has worked his ass off at being an outstanding heel and am glad he is finally champ and i think kane needs it for raw as someone stated on an earlier post he has busted his ass off and held the title 1 time for 24 hours it was a joke he needs another chance at it
Old 05 Feb 2003, 02:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Rob Van Dam is deserving the fucking world title simply because he is the most gifted and over guy on the RAW roster .
The crowds everywhere are totally going crazy for him and he is always offering something special to everyone in the arena .
For SM ! the current title belt is around the best worker of this show so it should stay around his waists for long .
Old 05 Feb 2003, 02:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Niccolo

smackdown-the man has it now

raw-kane,he dont deserve it but i wana see him with the title and him heel !
Old 05 Feb 2003, 02:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

smackdown:Brock
Raw: Kane or Jericho
Old 05 Feb 2003, 03:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Smackdown:Brock Lesnar

Reason:He works his ass off week in and week out

RAW:Kane

Reason:The man has been with the company 7 years and held the WWF/E title once and held it for only 23 hours.
Old 05 Feb 2003, 04:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Raw: Rob Van Dam

Smackdown: Brock Lesnar
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Feb 2003, 04:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Deserving a tiltle shot and making it work are two different things....If you asked me if I wanted Chris Jericho to be the First UNDISPUTED Champion of the WCW/WWF....I would have said hell yes....Had you shown me what his run would have been like compared to my expectations....I would have said no thank you....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Feb 2003, 04:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default If you could make one man champion of his brand right now who would it be?

For me the choices would be

RAW:Y2J,hes really over,and hell he got a decent match out of steiner which is something HHH couldn't do at a PPV!

Smackdown: Lesnar: He's the biggest face in the wwe,puts on great matches,and could really bring good feuds in the title picture.
Old 05 Feb 2003, 05:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
Niccolo

wasnt there a thread like this already?

anyways raw:kane smackdown:the man has the title now
Old 05 Feb 2003, 05:02 PM   #11 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

yeah and i belive he even posted to it
Old 05 Feb 2003, 05:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
EminemPacPWF's Assassin

Mighty Jobber is on a distinguished road

yea i think he did too

Sorry, image size exceeds maximum width of 425.

Mighty Jobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Feb 2003, 05:11 PM   #13 (permalink)

yep its the 5th post there
Old 05 Feb 2003, 05:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
EminemPacPWF's Assassin

Mighty Jobber is on a distinguished road

the other post is by some guy name double cd or somthing like that

Sorry, image size exceeds maximum width of 425.

Mighty Jobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Feb 2003, 05:52 PM   #15 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Raw-RVD god no one deserves it more,he's totaly over with the fans,puts on one hell of a match and works his ass off.I'm tired of him being in the shadows of everyone else when he deserves so much more.

SmackDown!-Benoit man you could not ask for a better champ,he's one of the best wrestlers I've ever seen!

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote