ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

RAW Rating Drops....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Feb 2003, 11:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Default RAW Rating Drops....*merged*

The RAW rating dropped from 4.1 to a low 3.4.....Not the 3.5 that many news sites had reported....The factors they claim to be the reason for the low ratings was the failed hype of the Return Of Austin....As many were angered he did not showe up....I thought the show was decent....Jericho/Stenier wasn't horrible...But Lion Heart should have went over....Thoughts/Comments....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....

Last edited by TR(UTH)IPLE H; 05 Feb 2003 at 04:45 PM.
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Feb 2003, 11:56 AM   #2 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Well RAW actually pretty decent but the people are presumably tired of the austin s crap since everybody knows he will not show up before "No Way Out"...
I ve found the steiner match far better than the one s he had with "that damn predictable" at the rumble...
Anyway it s the "Evolution" s stable which is bringing interest in RAW these days and i love the "electrodust" segment with batista and orton lmao
Old 05 Feb 2003, 12:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

That is what they get for trying to trick WWE fans that Stone Cold will appear!!!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Feb 2003, 01:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

yea it pissed me off that they did that... i was so anxious to see austin... but he was no where to be found

but the theory of evolution segemnt kicked ass... that was the best part of the show... i wonder whats gonna happen next week...

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

G-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Feb 2003, 04:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Default Raw Rating Down 15 Percent!

This week's edition of Raw's rating is now in and it doesn't look to good. This week, Raw's rating dropped nearly 15%. RAW did a 3.5 cable rating with a share of 5.2. With the hype Austin has been getting, the rating should be going up, not down. Many also expected ratings to go up signifancantly in the upcoming weeks until No Way Out, where Austin is said to make his WWE return.

Credit :TWNP NEWS. WARNING THE NEWS POSTING ALSO CONTAINS A *SPOILER*
Old 05 Feb 2003, 06:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Well I didn't see much of raw so I can't comment on how good/bad it was. I'm just suprised how much it dropped in one week.
Old 08 Feb 2003, 11:49 AM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

no surprise here.
Old 08 Feb 2003, 06:42 PM   #8 (permalink)

_PhOeNiX_ is on a distinguished road

It was predictable for the Austin story. We won't see him before No Way Out (if we see him there and I hope to). They want to keep the surprise for No Way Out but the results are not what they planned...
_PhOeNiX_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Feb 2003, 06:42 PM   #9 (permalink)

I think RAW should change their storywriters.
Old 08 Feb 2003, 07:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
I Love Twix

Xx The Game Xx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Xx The Game Xx Send a message via Yahoo to Xx The Game Xx

Everyone already know's he aint showing up until NWO... I just hope the ratings go through the roof when that happens.
Xx The Game Xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Feb 2003, 10:40 PM   #11 (permalink)

A few days ago, I wached a show of RAW in 1999. The storylines were so great that now, I really think that the storylines of RAW now are not good at all.
Old 12 Feb 2003, 11:14 AM   #12 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

This week the Raw rating's went back up to a cool 3.9
Old 12 Feb 2003, 01:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

True Rock....But fuck....The Bischoff/McMahon confrontation was pathetic and I'm stupid for watching it....It was the worst segment I've seen from those kind of caliber performers.....I remember years ago how awesome it would have been if Vince and Bischoff cut promos on each other....But it just didn't live up this time around....Even my Lord Almighty Heyman cut a wicked shoot/work promo leading into Survivor Series.....For what RAW did...It's an amazing number.....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Feb 2003, 05:15 PM   #14 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Raw was a little better this week.