ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

RVD vs Triple H

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Sep 2002, 08:15 AM   #1 (permalink)
'tin Man

Question RVD vs Triple H

Will RVD benefit from feuding with HHH ? Will this be a chance for RVD to reach a more consistent main event level,

Or will the feud simply be a way of triper killing time until hbk is ready for a rematch?

With a feud with hbk going on, a triple h v hbk feud doesnt need to feature the raw title. shawn may have been okay after his last match, but i dont think he could go full tilt as a regular performer, especially headlining.

Would it really benefit the buyrate that much if hbk v triple h was billed as " shawns last chance for gold?"

Should rvd come out of his triple h battle as champ? It wold be a very popular decision. but would triple h be better to make the new raw title " mean something " by laying waste to rvd then hbk

or will hbk win the gold from triple h, for a small hogan like run?

Anyroad, the point of this post is this question:

Would a feud witrh triple h benefit or hurt the career of Rob Van Dam?

oh and yes, i do take my time getting to the pint, but i love the pretty colours!

make me a mod.
Old 06 Sep 2002, 08:45 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

hell no it aint gonna help his career. fighting tripsy is no big help to anyones career just look at jericho, john cena. that arsehole is the biggest hypocrite in wwe history. i mean there are only two wrestlers who can fight there way out ofa three on one situation and thats the shame and austin and even austin gets his ass handed to him sometimes. i mean how did lance storm lose that match, he had two fucken idiots interfere for him and still couldnt get the win. i mean trips kicked him in the gut and the match was over where the fuk is that goin.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Sep 2002, 09:03 AM   #3 (permalink)
I Miss Gorilla

i have a terrible feeling about the rvd hhh feud...

this is how i think it will be...if rvd and hhh fight for the world title and rvd wins then we can kiss goodbye our dream of his wwe championship...the writers will feel hes reached the "top" and that will be it...

if he loses then that will possibly give rvd's character something to strive for and go bigger and better than the world title and frogsplash the shit out of lesnar and wear that big-ass title belt around his waist

i wouldnt mind seeing hbk get the world title in a "hogan-like run"...i think it would be nice since shawn was the only person to win every title (wwe, ic, euro, tag team) why not add the world belt to it
Old 06 Sep 2002, 10:47 AM   #4 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default RVD vs Triple H

With the current situation I think the writers will let the RVD/Triple H feud go on for a little bit longer if the fans show an interest. The WWE is floundering right now looking for the gold so to speak...Actually they both have a belt right now so they can bill it that way too.

The WWE is desperate to make the fans happy they tried that pillow fight last Monday and it even got a negative response...Shawn tried to get a rise from the audience last monday too..When he said I don't know if the fans want me back (no rise there) it was as tho they didn't hear the statement...

Shawn could not handle a championship run right now...Actually he is on borrowed time with his back. The Drs said he could go fine for a while then a wrong move or wrong fall and could end it all...He will likely pace himself for a while and go from there. Too he isn't one of the favorites in the locker room.
Hes been gone 4years if Vince were to just hand him the belt, even he knows there would be an up riseing. He can't afford to do that right now..
Old 06 Sep 2002, 02:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
sucka

I think its obvious that HHH is just biding time until his next feud with HBK. Its still not a bad idea to give RVD a rub with The Game right now. I do agree with previous posts however concerning HHH. Banging the boss's daughter is the reason he never gets beat down.
Old 06 Sep 2002, 04:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

lol thats funny:

"Banging the boss's daughter is the reason he never gets beat down."

Well I hope if HHH does fight RVD at Unforgiven and that HBK does make HHH lose his title, and then for the next PPV it will be anothin HBK vs HHH match. Idunno just a thought.
Old 06 Sep 2002, 04:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
sucka

Quote:
Originally posted by Next_Big_Thing
lol thats funny:

"Banging the boss's daughter is the reason he never gets beat down."

Well I hope if HHH does fight RVD at Unforgiven and that HBK does make HHH lose his title, and then for the next PPV it will be anothin HBK vs HHH match. Idunno just a thought.

That is exactly what I was thinking. I think that is the way its gonna go down.
Old 06 Sep 2002, 05:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default THE BLAME THE GAME........

The Shame HHH is a selfish s.o.b,
suposidly he was behind the idea 100 % to add another belt, let's admit the fact's, HHH was not going to job to Brock Lesnar and HHH was not going to wait until next year to become champion {rumor's have Brock keeping the belt for 4 - 5 month's}

HHH didnt want to fight for the I.C belt because he felt that he was to good for it {the origanal plan's had HHH fighting RVD at Unforgiven for the I.C title} if you add all these factor's together we now know why another belt exisits, HHH has to much power in the back and until someone takes that power away he will always be in the spotlight.

He really hit the jackpot with the billion dollar hoe, i mean princess
Old 06 Sep 2002, 05:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Not necessarily the Game totally....

The Billion Dollar princess had her eyes on
Triple H even further back then the fake marriage...She had been caught with a couple of others even back then..

Miss Billion Princess was the one who told Joanie Laur that if she didn't let Triple H go to her she would be responsible for costing Triple H his carrear...

That all came out at one of the talk shows.
Old 06 Sep 2002, 05:34 PM   #10 (permalink)

HBKing can only hope to improveHBKing can only hope to improve
Default house show main event line up SPOILER

I'm attending a RAW house show on Sunday and RAW on Monday night here in Iowa. I've seen the card to the house show, and it appears the main event will be HHH vs. RVD. Now as some people know, the Sunday shows before RAW sometimes go as practive for the RAW the following night. We could see one match between RVD and HHH on RAW, and depending on what the reaction is, whether or not the WWE will continue with that feud.

Granted the prestige level of the 'World' Title right now is not as high as the WWE Title. But the WWE will try to make that change in the future. I'm not sure starting the title off around HHH's waist was the correct move to start it down that road... but we'll see I guess.
HBKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Sep 2002, 05:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
Raw Superstar

ZeroE is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ZeroE

Personally, I dont think an RVD vs. HHH feud will happen, cuz what if RVD goes to Smackdown! But even if he does go to Smackdown, he might have a little run against Brock Lesner and he will probably continue to defend the I-C title until someone beats him for it. If RVD stays on Raw, there could be a good just he wins the World title. The way I see it, RVD and HHH might have a match at Unforgiven for the World title and during the match, here comes HBK with a sledgehammer, see my point. But if RVD wins the World title while still I-C champ, Bishisoff might combine the two belts just because he's a dumbass.
ZeroE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Sep 2002, 05:55 PM   #12 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Can anyone's career be good after a feud with HHH.....I mean my man the Lionheart was destroyed when he feuded with HHH....Actually....it was Stephanie and HHH with Jericho as a sheep......The only one HHH will consider making look good would be his buddies.....HBK Nash etc...... I think a RVD/Jericho feud if played right could be a modern day Bret/Austin feud........

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Sep 2002, 03:02 AM   #13 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

triple hhh is a carpet munching ballsac eating biatch with an attitude. i hope the wwe hires goldberg just so he flattens that arrogant turd.

Old 07 Sep 2002, 03:17 AM   #14 (permalink)
HardcoreMF

Quote:
Originally posted by shane_man
triple hhh is a carpet munching ballsac eating biatch with an attitude. i hope the wwe hires goldberg just so he flattens that arrogant turd.
Goldberg is no less of a carpet munching ballsac eating biatch with an attitude and he has a huge ego as well...possibly bigger than HHH's. Hiring Goldberg would be great for a quick boost in the ratings, but really bad for morale backstage since the only way Greenberg will sign is for BIG money.
Old 07 Sep 2002, 03:27 AM   #15 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

yea but triple hhh will get his ass kiked in a fight and hey that has too be good for ratings.