ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Bischoff's Stone Cold search was....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Feb 2003, 06:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default Bischoff's Stone Cold search was....

....A FUCKIN WASTE OF TIME!!!

What a shitty way to get ratings!!

Making WWE fans think they will see Stone Cold at least via sattelite on Raw from Texas and it all turns out to be a bunch of bullshit!!!

BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Feb 2003, 07:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
sucka

Come on. Did you really think you were gonna see stone cold? No way. You are gonna have to pay to see that.
Old 04 Feb 2003, 07:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

NO SHIT!!
Old 04 Feb 2003, 07:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

when I saw Bishoff go into the bar I knew Austin wasn't going to be in there.
Old 04 Feb 2003, 07:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

At least Vince was able to find Austin when he, Patterson and Brisco when to Texas...
Old 04 Feb 2003, 07:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

It reminded me of ol' WCW-days when the Wolfpac searched Scott Hall in every single local pub ! Funny !
Old 04 Feb 2003, 07:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Tamara Sanchez
It reminded me of ol' WCW-days when the Wolfpac searched Scott Hall in every single local pub ! Funny !
They did that anyway, Hall is more than likely at "Happy Hour" as we type.
Old 04 Feb 2003, 07:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by THE TRUTH
They did that anyway, Hall is more than likely at "Happy Hour" as we type.
LOL man you kill me
anyway the whole hunting Austin thing was a waste of time,I knew he was'nt gonna be on there,I would have rather seen a couple more matches than wasted time watching that.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Feb 2003, 09:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

I guess it was the excuse for Vince "firing" Bischoff next week...and bringing back "Stone Cold" himself !
Old 04 Feb 2003, 10:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

It wasn't a waste of time, it was building you up so you would watch next week. This is how they got ratings back in the attitude era, giving you a reason to watch next week, not just ending it with scott steiner bloodied. It built up the storyline more, and I personally liked it, though I did hope we would see Stone Cold, even though we didnt, that will make us even happier when we do finally see him at No Way Out.
Old 04 Feb 2003, 10:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

wait whats the point of bish bring austin back to help raw when he is gonna be brought back after bisch's deadline to turn raw around...what am i missing here, lol.
Old 04 Feb 2003, 10:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold
wait whats the point of bish bring austin back to help raw when he is gonna be brought back after bisch's deadline to turn raw around...what am i missing here, lol.
Yeah, I don't really get that, they should have given him til No Way Out, but who knows, because of what Bischoff said at the end of the last segment of it, maybe we will see the Rattlesnake next Monday and he will give Vince a stunner.....
Old 04 Feb 2003, 11:50 PM   #13 (permalink)
EminemPacPWF's Assassin

Mighty Jobber is on a distinguished road

it wasnt a waste of time i think it's promoting stone cold making everyone wanna see him even more

Sorry, image size exceeds maximum width of 425.

Mighty Jobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Feb 2003, 12:08 AM   #14 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

to tell you the truth after he broke that glass over the guys head i was seriously expecting austin to be behind him waiting and i am sure next week austin will show up just as vince is ready to fire him
Old 05 Feb 2003, 03:44 AM   #15 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

After being fucking ripped off twice about seeing the rattlesnake I was prepared not to see him and that was justified.

Even though the segments were boring as with bischoff when he hit the guy in the end with the glass was pretty interesting

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote