ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

WOW!!! Actullay a descent womens match...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Feb 2003, 05:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Thumbs up WOW!!! Actullay a descent womens match...

Victoria vs Molly

I think any match that involes women wreslters like Molly, Jazz Jacqueline or Victoria are pretty descent.....eye candy like Trish, Stacey, Torrie or Dawn Marrie should stick to the bikini and langerie matches....

I think this whole Vicortia vs Jazz fued is setting up Victoria for a face turn because Steven Richards will probably screw Victoria at either No Way Out or Wrestlemania and Jazz will regain The Women's Title....

Last edited by BOSTON; 04 Feb 2003 at 05:38 PM.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Feb 2003, 11:56 PM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

no i think victoria will stay heel and jazz will turn face or maybe both will be heel
Old 05 Feb 2003, 02:38 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I forgot just how brutal jazz can be. I can defineatly see a triple threat match between trish, jazz and victoria so jazz and victoria can both stay heel.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Feb 2003, 06:04 AM   #4 (permalink)
Tag Team & I.C Champion

Silver Fang can only hope to improveSilver Fang can only hope to improveSilver Fang can only hope to improve

Jazz V Victoria in a street fight match would be pretty good. How about Lita? do u guys think shes good? I don't think Trish is that bad anyway, i like seeing her wrestle coz i simply like seeing her(u get wot i mean).
Silver Fang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Feb 2003, 06:06 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Lita would go all right but how she has to return from injury first

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Feb 2003, 06:22 AM   #6 (permalink)
Tag Team & I.C Champion

Silver Fang can only hope to improveSilver Fang can only hope to improveSilver Fang can only hope to improve

Yeah. Is she still gonna be on Dark Angel? or are they getting someone else to do it? & has the epistode been on tv yet?
Old 05 Feb 2003, 10:46 AM   #7 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by Silver Fang
Jazz V Victoria in a street fight match would be pretty good. How about Lita? do u guys think shes good? I don't think Trish is that bad anyway, i like seeing her wrestle coz i simply like seeing her(u get wot i mean).
I think Lita vs Victoria would be the perfect feud to bring interest in the women s division.
Lita can wrestle (look at the amazing litacanrana and moonsault she was doing) and Victoria is one hell of a wrestler too.
Lita was totally over with the crowds in 2000 and putting her against the hated Victoria would be really great for the next Summerslam .
Old 05 Feb 2003, 11:49 AM   #8 (permalink)
Tag Team & I.C Champion

Yeah. Lita is the most agile & one of the best performers out of all the WWE divas, & shes quite fit too.(trust me to put that in)
Old 05 Feb 2003, 01:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I wouldn't mind seeing Lita vs Jazz or Victoria...
Old 05 Feb 2003, 02:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
Tag Team & I.C Champion

What about Lita V Victoria V Jazz in a triple threat chicago street fight, & Trish V Torrie V Dawn in a bikini mud match or sumfing.
Old 05 Feb 2003, 02:58 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

^^^^exactly let the women wrestlers wrestle and let the eye candy show off their bodies....
Old 06 Feb 2003, 09:44 AM   #12 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by Matthew Bellamy

I think Lita vs Victoria would be the perfect feud to bring interest in the women s division.
Lita can wrestle (look at the amazing litacanrana and moonsault she was doing) and Victoria is one hell of a wrestler too.
Lita was totally over with the crowds in 2000 and putting her against the hated Victoria would be really great for the next Summerslam .
Man, I am going to have to dissagree on the whole "Lita can wrestle" thing. The crowds liked her because she is a fairly attractive alternachick at a time when the WWf was pushing the whole "Attitude" thing. At the time, the Hardy's and Lita were good modles for that campaign. But now, she's all busted up from a neck injury which we all know will affect her "wrestling style" to the point that she won't be doing the same moves as before. As sucky as they were... I mean I've never heard anyone call the "Litacarapa" and the "Lita flopping catfish attack" amazing. Pretty damn shitty is more like it. But yeah, hopefully they do bring her back... just so Jazz and Victoria can beat the ass out of her.
Old 06 Feb 2003, 02:58 PM   #13 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

just as long as they don't end up woth endings like trish/bradshaw vs jackie gayda/nowinski back in july.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Feb 2003, 03:56 PM   #14 (permalink)

Wasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster ever

jazz is the male batista

Wasted Mod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Feb 2003, 03:55 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally posted by dave2003
jazz is the male batista
Pretty much...