ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Evolution????

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Feb 2003, 03:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default Evolution????

By the sound of HHH's promo on raw, the stable isn't going to be called 4 horsemen, but rather EVOLUTION. i think it would be better as the horsemen.

what do you think??

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Feb 2003, 03:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Well if they do keep the name then thats good cause I like it. I would rather see them called that then use an old name like the Horsemen.
Old 04 Feb 2003, 05:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I like the name. It sounds cool. I wish I had thought of it for a username, but now somebody else prolly will.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Feb 2003, 05:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

yeah, too bad huh?

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Feb 2003, 06:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

The name makes me think of monkeys

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Feb 2003, 06:18 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Taker's Bad Girl.....I don't mean this in the bad way.....But when I look at your banner.....And it says the Long Awaited Return of Stone Cold....Then I look at the Smackdown arena....And it is half empty...I can't help but laugh...Sorry....I just thought it was funny.....Maybe a RAW '98 arena would do the trick...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Feb 2003, 06:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Wasn't Evolution that stupid movie about aliens???
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Feb 2003, 06:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by Slash
Taker's Bad Girl.....I don't mean this in the bad way.....But when I look at your banner.....And it says the Long Awaited Return of Stone Cold....Then I look at the Smackdown arena....And it is half empty...I can't help but laugh...Sorry....I just thought it was funny.....Maybe a RAW '98 arena would do the trick...
Hon I did it on purpose,he will be on SD wait and see.,but I took it down cause nobody else got what I meant by it either,lol

Last edited by Takers bad girl; 04 Feb 2003 at 07:22 PM.
Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Feb 2003, 08:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

This name sounds cool and new , let s hope this stable will dominate RAW like the Horsemen dominated the old WCW in the 80's .
Old 04 Feb 2003, 08:33 PM   #10 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

The old WCW in the 80's was the NWA.......

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Feb 2003, 09:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Yeah, in a way im glad, but I dunno, maybe I just miss the old days....I was hoping they would rehash the 4 horsemen...though in a couple weeks I probably would have been saying how it was a horrible idea.
Old 04 Feb 2003, 09:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!!

Heel Rock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Heel Rock

well lets hope that they don't dominate raw...which wouldn't be a bad idea if it wasn't for the fact that HHH has been doing it for a yr now!!
Heel Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Feb 2003, 11:47 PM   #13 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

i like it it fit pretty good to me
Old 05 Feb 2003, 01:27 AM   #14 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I think its a good name for the group or it could be just my relief that it wasnt called the new horseman.

It rhymes with the old wcw group "revolution" with benoit,saturn,melenko and guerrero

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Feb 2003, 11:28 AM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by shane_man
I think its a good name for the group or it could be just my relief that it wasnt called the new horseman.

It rhymes with the old wcw group "revolution" with benoit,saturn,melenko and guerrero
I thought they were the radicalz???

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote