ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

hulk hogan sucks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Feb 2003, 05:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
Niccolo

Default hulk hogan sucks

i just dont understand,why people like hogan still,he sucks
whats so special about him?
he has like 5 moves, im sick of his boring and stupid gimmick,
hes old and needs to get the f'out,hes nothing but another hhh he will take the title from brock sometime after wm19 i gurrante and have for a while! i hate him he sucks
Old 04 Feb 2003, 06:51 AM   #2 (permalink)

The Keeper is on a distinguished road

It's about time someone agrees with me about that old fart.
The Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Feb 2003, 07:01 AM   #3 (permalink)
sucka

I'm 25 years old so I grew up with the Hulkster. I still enjoy him, and look forward to seeing him. I agree that he shouldn't stand in the way of younger talent, and he really should help to get them over.
Old 04 Feb 2003, 07:14 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

people who grew up with him remember hogan during wrestlings golden age he made wrestling what it is today ( austin reinvented it ) hes a legend and I enjoy seeing him back on wwe hes not the man he used to be but his charisma alone is still the best thing on smackdown

hulkamania will live forever brother

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Danevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Feb 2003, 09:07 AM   #5 (permalink)
sucka

Quote:
Originally posted by Danevs
people who grew up with him remember hogan during wrestlings golden age he made wrestling what it is today ( austin reinvented it ) hes a legend and I enjoy seeing him back on wwe hes not the man he used to be but his charisma alone is still the best thing on smackdown

hulkamania will live forever brother

Well said.
Old 04 Feb 2003, 10:01 AM   #6 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

Hell I grow up watching Hulk Hogan,

I'm 23 now and I marked-out when he came back on Smack Down

on the other hand, I haven't seen any wrestler who sucks get a big pop "or even a cheap pop for that matter"

P.S. any time Hogan or Austin show up they will get a Huge pop even if they are old and washed-up hasbeens

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Feb 2003, 06:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I think Hogan derserves one last Wrestlemania....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Feb 2003, 06:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by BOSTON BASTARD
I think Hogan derserves one last Wrestlemania....
True, and it wouldn't be right for him to end his career from what happend in the summer.
Old 04 Feb 2003, 09:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan
Default Re: hulk hogan sucks

Quote:
Originally posted by EminemPacPWF
i just dont understand,why people like hogan still,he sucks
whats so special about him?
he has like 5 moves, im sick of his boring and stupid gimmick,
hes old and needs to get the f'out,hes nothing but another hhh he will take the title from brock sometime after wm19 i gurrante and have for a while! i hate him he sucks
He will not take the title from Brock, Hogan is just giving us a final run as a goodbye tour. Let the man go out the way a legend deserves to go out....do you really think the biggest star the industry has ever seen deserves to go out on a submission loss to a move like a bear hug? Let him have his final run and retire with more money then you or I will ever dream of having, and stop bitching.
Old 04 Feb 2003, 10:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
EminemPacPWF's Assassin

Mighty Jobber is on a distinguished road

he's still on the wwe because lots of ppl wanna see him and mcmahon will do it cus more money and hogan gets the biggest pop's
whats wrong wit dat?

Sorry, image size exceeds maximum width of 425.

Mighty Jobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Feb 2003, 11:28 PM   #11 (permalink)
Star on the rise

Falling Star is on a distinguished road

I personally have never liked Hogan. I think he is utterly talentless and a waste of television time. Don't get me wrong, I do not deny his contribution to the buisness. He has contributed more to the buisness than anyone besides Austin. But Hogan is a case of someone who has way more charisma than talent in the ring. That is fine and dandy when your young and in shape but now Hogan is old and out of shape. He should be announcing or working as a strictly on-air personaility. He should not be in that ring! He is a risk to the other talent in the ring. Wrestling is very dangerous and if you have someone in that ring who can't go he is very likely to hurt himself or someone else. Young talent shouldn't have to risk their futures by getting in the ring with him.
Falling Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Feb 2003, 12:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

well dont worry... he wont be here much longer... hes just giving us one last run in the WWE... geeze, give him a break... he deserves this last run... let him go out the way a legend should go out

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

G-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Feb 2003, 12:18 PM   #13 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

how is hogan like hhh i can never quite figure out why the old people seem to be like the new ones normally when your comparing two people you put the one who did it first before the newer one so hhh is like hogan not hogan is like hhh
Old 05 Feb 2003, 12:53 PM   #14 (permalink)

SHOW STARTER is on a distinguished road

what hulk rulez but he cant take a fall well nether could u if u were 70 years old
SHOW STARTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Feb 2003, 01:23 PM   #15 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Hogan does not suck. He may only have a few moves and sometimes holds down the cruiserweights but for a man in his 50's,he can still get a crowd going and put on somewhat decent matches, Sure he is not the best. He is the Icon. He changed prowrestling. If it wasent for him, you wouldnt have this worldwide expourse of wrestling. He turned it from a regional business to a world wide success.Many fans do consider him one of the best of all time.