ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

New World Order
View Poll Results: Should the NWO return?
I agree, bring it back. NWO 4 LIFE! 7 58.33%
No way, it is played out now. 5 41.67%
I never cared that much for it. Fuck NWO. 0 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Feb 2003, 03:17 AM   #1 (permalink)

Gr33n is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Gr33n Send a message via Yahoo to Gr33n
Default New World Order

I love the NWO.

I pray every night it comes back, and actually has an impact.
Gr33n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Feb 2003, 05:27 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

the nwo should of been left alone vince brought it back to tarnish the memory

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Danevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Feb 2003, 05:45 AM   #3 (permalink)
Niccolo

yeah man bring back nwo, i have already heard rumors that nwo wolfpack will be coming back with the members of-nash,rock,kane and austin and eric as the manager!
Old 04 Feb 2003, 05:52 AM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

They only way I would want nWo to come back is if they are like the wCw nWo - the good nWo.
Old 04 Feb 2003, 06:49 AM   #5 (permalink)
sucka

Vince killed the memory of nWo. I hope he doesn't do the same thing to the Horsemen. No one loves the ORIGINAL nWo more than me, but I don't want to see the greatest faction in wrestling history ruined any more than it already has been
Old 04 Feb 2003, 01:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I think The nWo is played out but if Kevin Nash brought back The Wolfpac I wouldn't mind that....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Feb 2003, 02:01 PM   #7 (permalink)

Wasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster ever

nwo 4 life

Wasted Mod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Feb 2003, 02:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by BOSTON BASTARD
I think The nWo is played out but if Kevin Nash brought back The Wolfpac I wouldn't mind that....
^^^
What he said...

Ethier that or bring back the orignal nWo of ol WCW days, without vinne Mac interfenence...but i don't see that happening...
Old 04 Feb 2003, 02:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

nwo should only come back if their the force they were in wcw
Old 04 Feb 2003, 02:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

leave em alone forever.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Feb 2003, 03:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

it's over, make some new groups.
Old 04 Feb 2003, 03:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

The nwo woulden't work out even if they did re-revive it!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote