ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Raw*Merged*

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Feb 2003, 11:56 PM   #16 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

LOL,I was checking my remote,thought something was wrong,lol omg that was funny!

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Feb 2003, 11:59 PM   #17 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

i thought it was gonna be the return of the los boriquas.
Old 04 Feb 2003, 12:03 AM   #18 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Blitz
i thought it was gonna be the return of the los boriquas.

RAW RATINGS WOULD GO THROUGH THE ROOF, MY BROTHER!!!!
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Feb 2003, 01:57 AM   #19 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

At first everybody was complaining that they didnt want the name "4 horsemen" now the WWE call's the stable "genetic evolution" and the "people" still complain
Old 04 Feb 2003, 01:59 AM   #20 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Rev. Marbles

Ya, Raw should get around 4 again.
Old 04 Feb 2003, 02:11 AM   #21 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by THE PWF ROCK
At first everybody was complaining that they didnt want the name "4 horsemen" now the WWE call's the stable "genetic evolution" and the "people" still complain
That's all smarks do...
Old 04 Feb 2003, 03:21 AM   #22 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

Quote:
Originally posted by Rev. Marbles

I don't know how did u get here. You don't belong here. Go to the fucking church. Get that bloody cross the hell out of here!

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Feb 2003, 07:54 AM   #23 (permalink)
sucka

I was about to throw my Directv remote against the wall. I kept hitting the alternate audio button, and all I got was friggin spanish. It was funny though. With regards to everything else. I didn't want to see this group called the horsemen at first, but I think now its time to put that moniker on them. They have hinted at it for weeks, just do it already. They can't possibly fuck it up as bad as they did with the nWo. Right?
Old 04 Feb 2003, 09:16 AM   #24 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Great comment Rock....That is the same thing that is going to happen with Austin...They bitched and moaned about how he walked out....And will mark out when he returns....The same people who bicthed about Rock leaving to Hollywood will mark out at NWO.....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Feb 2003, 09:59 AM   #25 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Well I only got to the last half hour. Was raw good at all?
Old 04 Feb 2003, 10:06 AM   #26 (permalink)
sucka

Raw wasn't bad at all. Pretty decent show. Two dead matches though. Victoria Vs. Molly and Maven Vs. D'lo. New Horsemen (HHH calls them evolution) hit the ring, and HHH Cut a decent promo. Steiner looked better against Jericho than he has since he has been here.
Old 04 Feb 2003, 11:19 AM   #27 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

O.K. guys,

Lets focus on the big picture now.

what the hell is going on with Eric and Austin ?

I mean at the pool table when Eric said something like: "screw Texas , screw Austin..........."

what the hell was that about ?

and remember ppl "No Way Out" is on Febuary 23. thats like 19 days from today

I think when its time for Vince to fire Eic, Austin will have something to do/say about that.

what do you ppl think?

Last edited by BADMAN(RAVEN); 04 Feb 2003 at 11:21 AM.
BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Feb 2003, 11:31 AM   #28 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Is it just me or does Jericho have the uncanniest ability to get watchable matches out of barely mobile men?
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Feb 2003, 03:22 PM   #29 (permalink)
sucka

I thought Steiner looked the best since he came to wwe last night
Old 04 Feb 2003, 03:30 PM   #30 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by THE PWF ROCK
What are talking about?? I wanted 4horseman fro the very begining!!! and so did alot of other people!!! Hell didin't you listen to the crowd?