ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Goldberg's debut

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Feb 2003, 02:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road
Default Goldberg's debut

I think this would be a great debut:

This is only if it does happen to take place, of course.

Let's say, the Smackdown! after No Way Out when Rock has turned completely heel because Vince came out and interfered in the Rock/Hogan match, giving Rock the win, Vince and Rock walk out to the ring together. Vince states that he has formed the Corporation once again and only those that are worthy of main event status, such as the Rock, will be able to align with them. Vince says that he knows what the people want. He knows what match they want to see! They want to see Rock vs. Goldberg at Wrestlemania XIX! (This will of course cause an explosion of everyone) Vince continues...But why wait till Wrestlemania? Why not have Rock vs. Goldberg tonight!!! (Um...WOW!) They leave and the anticipation is so heavy for this match, that the crowd should be very hot for the whole Smackdown! show. Now, after an action-filled show full of Angle, Brock, Taker, The Guerreros, Benoit, Cena's Rap, and much more, it's time for Rock vs. Goldberg! Rock and Vince come to the ring and maybe say a few words, and then the music hits! I am sure everyone remembers the chant, so that will begin. A long anticipated wait before anyone comes out, but wait...it's not Goldberg, it's GILLBERG!!!!!! Gillberg goes through Goldberg's normal routine, then comes down to the ring only to be massacred by the Rock. To end the show, Hogan comes out and runs Vince and Rock off, making it seem like Rock vs. Hogan is going to happen again. Then, the next week, during the Main Event of Hogan vs. Angle, Rock runs down to the ring with Vince and teams with Angle to beat down on Hogan. Once again, the Goldberg music hits! Rock and Vince are shocked and scared! The long wait, and out comes GILLBERG again!!! Rock and Vince begin laughing again as they go back to beating on Hogan. The fireworks explode at the top of the ramp, and when they stop and the smoke clears, GOLDBERG is standing in Gillberg's place!!! Crowd obviously going nuts and he starts slowly walking down to the ring. Rock, Angle, and Vince finally spot him and they run with their tails between their legs to the back. Goldberg helps Hogan to the back and the show goes off the air.

A lot of things could now take place to build up this match for Wrestlemania

hope you guys like it

Last edited by BADMAN(RAVEN); 03 Feb 2003 at 02:15 AM.
BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Feb 2003, 01:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
sucka

Pretty cool premise. I always thought it would be great to see Goldberg take the place of Gillberg. Even when he was in WCW, and Vince was using Gillberg, I always thought it would be great to see "The Man" in his place. IF and I do mean IF Goldberg debuts, I think it will definitely have something to do with the Rock and Hogan match at No Way Out. I don't know if its going to happen at the PPV or immediately after.
Old 03 Feb 2003, 03:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

thats a fucking awesome idea its so good its far beyond the crap vince will come up with

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Danevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Feb 2003, 07:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Aren't there too many Goldberg threads???

Shouldn't this be closed???
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Feb 2003, 07:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

goldberg is the future so people need to be able to post there views about him

WHOS NEXT ???

Old 04 Feb 2003, 04:01 AM   #6 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

Its nice to see that ppl still wanna see golderg.

sucka & Danevs : I really hope Vince McMahon and his "creative team" can come up with storyline like this one

because if they did I think the ratings maygo throu the roof

Old 04 Feb 2003, 05:30 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

a good goldberg angle can only be good for wwe

WHOS NEXT ???

Old 04 Feb 2003, 07:39 AM   #8 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

I couldn't ev said it better Danevs

Old 04 Feb 2003, 09:16 AM   #9 (permalink)
sucka

Any good angle would help WWE right now.
Old 04 Feb 2003, 02:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

agreed