ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Breaking Rock News!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Feb 2003, 02:27 PM   #1 (permalink)

nash_nwo_4_life is on a distinguished road
Default The Rock's promo At smackdown....

The rock's promo on smackdown this week, was a classic!!
realy i mean the rock did such a good job, exept for the part where he said laying the ding boom dunno what smackdown.
but as general it was great, but there is one problem, i couldn't tell if it was a heel promo or a face promo.
i mean first he says thank god he wasn't at greenbay, then he will only answer to the people, the millions of rock fans. and then he disses hogan, so what is it rock? i'm sure he'll end up as a heel, but the fans were so over with him at smackdown, reacting with his every catchphrase.
but i think the rock is a great heel, and personaly i'm glad to see him back, thought he won't stay long.

Last edited by nash_nwo_4_life; 02 Feb 2003 at 02:29 PM.
nash_nwo_4_life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Feb 2003, 02:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

Yeah, The Rock should retire after Wrestlemania too, just like the Has-Been Hogan. He has 10 star mic skills, but zero wrestling skills. Thus, Hollywood is the most suitable yard for him, not the squared circle.
Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Feb 2003, 03:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!!

Heel Rock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Heel Rock

I don't agree...the rock in my opponion...has become bigger than Hogan...and cmon hes living a once in a lifetime chance to be a movie star...he won't do it forever...and besides he always comes back to do what he does best...and as for his wrestling skill..and not having none..that is bull shit..the rock is as good a wrestler as anyone who competes for the World Title..Notice none of them wrestler like rey rey or edge..well granted Kurt..but who likes curt anyway...And i'm a sucker for the babyfaces..I have always hated heels and the rock is still one of my favs so i would rather him stay face!
Heel Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Feb 2003, 11:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!!

Heel Rock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Heel Rock
Angry Breaking Rock News!!!

OK...i'm not sure how many ppl actually know this...but i just read about 2 mins ago that rock as confirmed his match with hogan at NWO..and with Goldberg at Wrestlemainia....at least thats the plan as of right now!!...and doing both as a heel! BUT..after that Rock is leaving WWE for good...well he said untill Hollywood doesn't want him anymore...but from his own mouth..hes selling out to hollywood after wrestlemainia. FUCK YOU ROCK!!! hes my favorite wrestler...but he should realize none of us care about rock the movie star...we all love rock the wrestler..FUCK YOU ROCK YOU FUCKING SELL OUT!! i realize that hes trying to live a once in a lifetime chance of being a bigtime movie star..and i was cool with him leaving to make movies all the time...because i always new he was coming back..but now hes went to far..now hes forgot who and what made him...movies didn't do shit for his career...WE MADE THE ROCK!! not vince..not dwayne johnson..THE FANS MAKE THE CHARACTER!! we didn't have to accept your Rock! but we did..you shouldn't ever forget that!!
Heel Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Feb 2003, 11:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

He's not really leaving...It's just a work
Old 02 Feb 2003, 11:18 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's
Default Re: Breaking Rock News!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by HBK Fan
OK...i'm not sure how many ppl actually know this...but i just read about 2 mins ago that rock as confirmed his match with hogan at NWO..and with Goldberg at Wrestlemainia....at least thats the plan as of right now!!...and doing both as a heel! BUT..after that Rock is leaving WWE for good...well he said untill Hollywood doesn't want him anymore...but from his own mouth..hes selling out to hollywood after wrestlemainia. FUCK YOU ROCK!!! hes my favorite wrestler...but he should realize none of us care about rock the movie star...we all love rock the wrestler..FUCK YOU ROCK YOU FUCKING SELL OUT!! i realize that hes trying to live a once in a lifetime chance of being a bigtime movie star..and i was cool with him leaving to make movies all the time...because i always new he was coming back..but now hes went to far..now hes forgot who and what made him...movies didn't do shit for his career...WE MADE THE ROCK!! not vince..not dwayne johnson..THE FANS MAKE THE CHARACTER!! we didn't have to accept your Rock! but we did..you shouldn't ever forget that!!
Just let him go. The ring doesn't want him anymore. Only you still want him.
Just let it be.

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Feb 2003, 11:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
EminemPacPWF's Assassin

Mighty Jobber is on a distinguished road

so what the rock is gonna do movies who cares let him be. he paid his dues. let him make money with acting. he love the wwe and the fans buthe wants to evolve to a movie star so let him

Sorry, image size exceeds maximum width of 425.

Mighty Jobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Feb 2003, 11:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Lighter
so what the rock is gonna do movies who cares let him be. he paid his dues. let him make money with acting. he love the wwe and the fans buthe wants to evolve to a movie star so let him
I agree...but it is a work.
Old 03 Feb 2003, 02:01 AM   #9 (permalink)
EminemPacPWF's Assassin

Mighty Jobber is on a distinguished road

damn tombstone i cant belive how much u love that guy are u gay?
shorten that thing take like 3 pics away man... damn

Sorry, image size exceeds maximum width of 425.

Mighty Jobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Feb 2003, 02:04 AM   #10 (permalink)
The King

Jerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
Originally posted by Lighter
damn tombstone i cant belive how much u love that guy are u gay?
shorten that thing take like 3 pics away man... damn
LOL, yeah!
Old 03 Feb 2003, 02:28 AM   #11 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

theeee soon Holywood will find out that he can't act either.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Feb 2003, 02:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
sucka

I would like to see the Rock work both of the afformentioned matches then dissappear.

Memo to Tombstone: Are ya mad fer it??
Old 03 Feb 2003, 05:55 PM   #13 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

rocky has gone stale he gets booed and his spots were getting embarrasing so perhaps him leaving is for the best

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Danevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Feb 2003, 06:15 PM   #14 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

He can leave forever the wrestling business doesnt need him anymore
Old 04 Feb 2003, 02:13 AM   #15 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by THE TRUTH
I agree...but it is a work.
EXACTLY.....

The Rock will leave after WM but not for good.
What makes the heel turn so great is that the Rock can leave and return as he please's, he can say fuck the fan's...i'm going to make another movie. This whole "Hollywood heel" angle is perfect.