ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Hurricane Injury

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Jan 2003, 05:35 PM   #1 (permalink)

JHardyHHH is on a distinguished road
Default Hurricane Injury

The spot where Hurricane injured his neck last Monday was very obvious. It looked like he tried to give D'Lo a Hurricanrana landed on his neck then rolled over on it. He laid there for a while holding his neck. It looked painful. I didn't notice the spot where he injured his ankle though. Is there any more specific information about his injuries than besides "He suffered a neck injury"
JHardyHHH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jan 2003, 07:42 PM   #2 (permalink)

Wasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster ever

ha i thought he ingerend his mouth. it was all bloddy. he work the rest of the match wit a ingery and wven did a flip over the top rope.

Wasted Mod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jan 2003, 08:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!!

Heel Rock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Heel Rock

Well not the first time that sorry excuse for a wrestler D-low Injured someone is it?? i think he should give it up before he actually kills someone this time...say RVD and JEFF is wrecklass?? i think D-low has hurt way many ppl in a very serious manor as well..not that i like jeff..lol...but actually i didn't realize that Hurricanes injury was one that would keep him off the air..i mean i saw his mouth bleeding..and i saw the spot where he hurt his neck..but never saw anything with is ankle!
Heel Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jan 2003, 09:12 PM   #4 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

HBK Fan I wouldn't jump to conclusions. I don't remember the match, but it could be the Hurricane's fault. I like him, but this is the guy who claims to have never had a trainer.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jan 2003, 11:49 PM   #5 (permalink)

JHardyHHH is on a distinguished road

D'Lo was just too big for the Hurricane's weight to flip him over so he landed on his neck. It is really easy for the Hurricane to get a bloody mouth because he has braces. You get hit just the right way and your braces can cut your lips pretty bad. But I never saw the ankle injury
JHardyHHH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Feb 2003, 12:20 AM   #6 (permalink)
ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!!

Heel Rock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Heel Rock

Yeah..i agree with his mouth bleeding due to his braces...and i'm not really jumping to conclusions..i mean if it wasn't for d lows huge fuck up..droz would still be walking wouldn't he? hes unsafe..and if it was his fault(i don't remember exactly what happen my-self) then i'm just saying no big suprise to me!
Heel Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Feb 2003, 01:32 AM   #7 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Fuck ups happen in wrestling all the time. Its just a matter of chance. It can't be avoided. I saw the move performed, it looked more to me that it was more of Droz's fault for landing wrong. I'm pretty sure they were planning the suplex to the outside of the ring, unless I'm mistaken.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Feb 2003, 03:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^^^^^^^^^^^^^agreed
Old 02 Feb 2003, 10:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
EminemPacPWF's Assassin

Mighty Jobber is on a distinguished road

i cant believe he's injured. some super hero

Sorry, image size exceeds maximum width of 425.

Mighty Jobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Feb 2003, 10:35 PM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by HBK Fan
Well not the first time that sorry excuse for a wrestler D-low Injured someone is it?? i think he should give it up before he actually kills someone this time...say RVD and JEFF is wrecklass?? i think D-low has hurt way many ppl in a very serious manor as well..not that i like jeff..lol...but actually i didn't realize that Hurricanes injury was one that would keep him off the air..i mean i saw his mouth bleeding..and i saw the spot where he hurt his neck..but never saw anything with is ankle!
Helms fucked up that rana not D Lo
Old 02 Feb 2003, 10:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
EminemPacPWF's Assassin

Mighty Jobber is on a distinguished road

i think the hurricane should heal up in like couple of days if he is a real super hero

Sorry, image size exceeds maximum width of 425.

Mighty Jobber is offline   Reply With Quote