ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Vince doesn't knwo how to run his own company anymore!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Aug 2002, 11:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road
Angry Vince doesn't knwo how to run his own company anymore!

ok first it was the tag team division but that is getting a little better week by week but then they get rid of the EURO title, no problem there (they should of put that title on SD!) but did they? NO! then this monday what happend they got rid of the HaRdCoRe title WTF WWE!!!!! u do not need to git rid of titles, u need more titles u have NO titles anymore damn u WWE and damn u Vince u suck whats ur problem what happend to ya man u dotn know how to run ur company anymore, i think its time u pass the company to.....possibly...SHANE MCMAHON!!! r even me (in my dreams) lol

HERES the titles i think WWE should have

RAW
Undisputed Title -both shows
IC title
hArDcOrE title
tag team title
Womens title-both shows

SMACKDOWN
Undisputed Title-both shows
Nation Title
Cruzier Weight title
Xtreme Tag titles
Womens title-both shows

thats 5 titles for each show, now its even suckas!

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2002, 11:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Big thing, I agree that he has been doing some shady half ass shit with the company.

The IC title just gets passed around like Trish at a Bacholor(sp) party

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2002, 03:47 AM   #3 (permalink)
Mr. X

Trust me, Vince has turned wrestling into a billion dollar ordeal, he knows what he's doing.
Old 28 Aug 2002, 10:27 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Yeah he knows he doing a half ass attempt because there is no direct comp... this will ultimalty come back to bit him in the ass, just like it did to WCW when they thought they could slack off.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2002, 11:57 AM   #5 (permalink)
What about that smuge?

rabid256 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to rabid256
Cool I'm glad to see some changes...

Hi,

I don't know why you guys get mad about the hardcore championship... the only thing I don't understand... they just made a new belt for it. But to say goodbye to it... I don't really care... here's why...

In the last 2 years or so, they really killed that title... with the battle royal at WM... and hardcore champs like Pat Paterson and Terri Runnels... And the matches were all boring except the ones with Raven in it.

Before that, wow... that title was huge... During the time of Al Snow, Road Dog... the matches were good (remember the match in the snow or in the river). It was good in that era... today... ish!

I guess you can't have wrestlers today like we had during my favorite era of that title... Ok, Tommy Dreamer is hardcore and all, but you need more than him... And I don't think Crash, RVD or Bradshaw will do the trick.

I believe in Vince McMahon... let's see what he has in mind.

And more titles won't cut it... Because you have to find challengers... defend it... less titles means more freedom to put matches with storylines.

Next show, count the matches... if you have 5 titles, every match would have a title... and that would be silly... now every single title would be like the Euro or the hardcore... killed.

IC title... one thing I agree with you... IC jumps around too much. But can they keep that title on one person for a long time? Everyone wants to have it, maybe there's some backstage heat. If I was a wrestler, I would prefer to win an IC match at WM than the WWE title at the Main Event... why? it's always the same wrestlers at the Main EVent at WMs...

That's my story and I'm sticking with it
rabid256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2002, 12:02 AM   #6 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Vince knows what he is doing. How did he get the WWE to where it is today. He is making a few mistakes in my opinion. How do we know everything he is doing does'nt have a purpose. Ex; Jericho jobbing, Angle wrestling cruiserweights, getting rid of Hardcore belt, keeping Undisputed on Smackdown. He is'nt that stupid.
Old 29 Aug 2002, 12:07 AM   #7 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

Vince knows what he's doing! He's not just combinding belts for nothing!
Elias Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2002, 12:08 AM   #8 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

gettin rid of the hardcore titlewas the worst mistake the WWE has made to date