ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

omg why stiner??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Jan 2003, 10:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!!

Heel Rock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Heel Rock
Default omg why stiner??

oh geez...stiner? ok first of all i'm not a stiner hater...don't get me wrong i don't hate any wwe superstar...(i may hate their charcters)...call them fags or stuff like that like some do...but they let stiner come to wwe...not have 1 shceduled match..then have a title shot at one of the biggest ppv's of the year??? Stiner has earned absolutly nothing in the wwe..i'm not saying he didn't in wcw..but as far as wwe goes that title match was his first match period!! I'm heard alot of ppl talking about how RVD can never be champ as of right now cause of his mic skills...LMAO have u heard this guy try and cut a promo?? i mean cmon its pathetic. I have nothing against stiner like i said..but i feel his mic skills are absolutly horrible and hes not earned a title shot..ESPECIALLY at one of the biggest ppv's of the year where we all would have liked to have seen a half way decent match...and in my oppionion..stiner is not all that good of a wrestler..HHH was hurt..and stiner is getting old. I never thought he was all that great to begin with..but with the RR preformance..i belive that more than ever. What happen to the good stiner brother?? lol. Just wandering what you guys thought on this subject
Heel Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jan 2003, 11:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Serial Killin Juggalo

DeathsDisguise is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DeathsDisguise Send a message via Yahoo to DeathsDisguise

Heh, Rick Steiner was the better of the two technically in my view.Steiner is no good. He is so damn slow. Heh, a little kid could telegraph his moves and trip his big slow ass up. I mean if your going to be that big at least try to have some speed....
DeathsDisguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jan 2003, 12:02 AM   #3 (permalink)
ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!!

I agree whole heartdly..i mean he has no technical skill what so ever...i mean sure he can throw somone over his head..and clothesline them..and punch them...anything esle?? cause i'm pretty sure i just coverd his entire move arsanel !!! lol
Old 31 Jan 2003, 12:05 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fury

Fury is on a distinguished road

lol thats true, all he does in matches is, clothesline and overhead suplex them
Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jan 2003, 12:05 AM   #5 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

He was good at one point,but his time is past.Someone schould have taken those roids away from him along time ago.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jan 2003, 12:08 AM   #6 (permalink)
Serial Killin Juggalo

Send a message via AIM to DeathsDisguise Send a message via Yahoo to DeathsDisguise

Heh, my point exactly...His moves are severely limited. I mean come on he used to finish ppl with a suplex...wtf? is that?
Old 31 Jan 2003, 12:10 AM   #7 (permalink)
ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!!

Not only do i think hes not good enough for a shot...but even more so i feel he is very undeserving of a shot...i mean cmon one of the biggest ppv's of the year and he gets a shot without EVER having a match in wwe before..thats just awful in my view
Old 31 Jan 2003, 12:12 AM   #8 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Yea, I'd say the roids are at fault here. I'm so glad they are slowly being phased out. If it wasn't for roids we would probably still be seeing Randy Savage and Sting right now.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jan 2003, 12:15 AM   #9 (permalink)
ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!!

Well isn't sting still wrestling?? i thought in was in TNA now..they advertise him..i just never watch it...with russo working anywhere in that building it can't be any good...and macho..well thats a whole diff thread that maybe we should create lol
Old 31 Jan 2003, 12:32 AM   #10 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

sting is doing the wwa ppv on feb 7 where he will fight the total package

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jan 2003, 12:37 AM   #11 (permalink)
ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!!

Yeah i thought he was still a active wrestler somewhere just wasn't sure where!
Old 31 Jan 2003, 01:38 AM   #12 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

I say give the guy some more time, i really think he will do a better job against Jericho on Raw.
I find it strange that i'm the only one here that find's Steiner entertaining.
Old 31 Jan 2003, 01:43 AM   #13 (permalink)
ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!!

lol...you do kinda seem alone in that catagory...i feel my biggest problem with him is the fact that...RVD don't get a shot because hes recklas and no mic skills right? ok well Stiner may not be wrecklas however..he has WAS less Mic Skills the RVD does lol..reason number 2...Stiner got a shot and one of the biggest ppv's of the year without ever earning it...or worse..withough EVER having wrestled a match on WWE...that doesn't seem fair to the ppl who have earned it to me. then again i guess brock and goldberg never really earned their status as Undefeated for so long either!! oh well...maybe he'll get better..hopefully..i mean noone wanted to see him at WCW what makes him think we wanna see him here???
Old 31 Jan 2003, 02:00 AM   #14 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

You should know the way Vince work's by now, he pushes newbies quick in a big way, the fact is that Steiner is a veteran make's the whole situation understanding.

Steiner HAS good mic skill's but he has a deep acent which confuses the fan's at time's, at least Steiner talk's, he's not a mute like R-V-D. Steiner also has a good gimmick and he has entertained me since day 1 in the WWE. Even though his match at RR was pretty sad cause he did botch a couple move's, i find that funny and entertaining.

If Steiner doesnt improve his wrestling on the next Raw and the next PPV i may consider him a has been.
Old 31 Jan 2003, 02:14 AM   #15 (permalink)
Serial Killin Juggalo

IMO Steiner uses way too many steroids to be considered an athlete on any level