ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

What about Kane??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Jan 2003, 09:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!!

Heel Rock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Heel Rock
Default What about Kane??

In my Personal oppinion..(and that all it is)...Kane is not pushed Near enough in the WWE...I mean cmon Hes Huge..and i personally would even go as far to say hes pretty athletic for his size...i mean compared to show...and yes i remember when just not that long ago he was the tag champ and the I.C. champ..but i mean since he has been in wwe...he held the title 1 time...won it at a ppv and lost it the very next nite on raw...then to make things worse...after him and x-pac split...he was losing to x-pac costantly. I mean cmon..they would never let the rock or austin..or HHH lose to x-pac..i personally think that Kane should be up there with title shots and maybe even have a good run at the top...i think hes earned it..i think hes payed his dues..(unlike brock who just like goldberg comes in and completely dominates every top name in the bussiness)..sorry didn't mean to get off the subject there...I personally would just like to see Kane on the top..not that i hate HHH but i'm really sick of seeing him walk around with the title...whats this like 10 months of 12 with a couple weeks with no title in between?? sorry again..i know i saw the thread for the HHH haters.lol..I just think Kane deserves more...and now i think they can give it to him..now that they have him talking and all...i mean before that i guess i could understand due to the fact that you would have a champion walking around only able to shake his head or talk all funny with that little device he had. ne way tell me what u guys think!!!
Heel Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jan 2003, 10:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Overlord

Malice X is on a distinguished road

I love kane, and I agree with you in every way. Even now hes pretty much doing nothing, no real fueds or anything, other then the rvd and kane tag thing but he needs another good title run , when HHH loses the belt.
Old 30 Jan 2003, 10:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!!

well in all honesty hes never really had a good title run of any kind!! Like i said he was only the wwe champ for less than 24 hrs when he beat austin in the first blood cage match due to the undertaker...but lost it the next nite on raw to austin..I would really like to see a story line with Kane and Taker....especially now that i kinda have a feeling that taker is coming back as the phenom..i see hes growing his hair out..and he attempted a tombstone at the Royal Rumble ppv..but i think that story line should come after Taker becomes the phenom and wins the title back from brock..(because i think brock will win it back at wrestlemainia) Yeah i'm a Kaneiact as well lol
Old 30 Jan 2003, 11:27 PM   #4 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

His best title run was his tag-titles with X-Pac. I just wish he stayed mute. The fact that he tried being a comedic face like the Rock just killed his character and any shot he had at world title gold. He went from psychotic monster to mask-wearing goofball.

Last edited by J-Syxx; 30 Jan 2003 at 11:44 PM.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jan 2003, 11:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

Yeah, all of you are fucking right.
To me, Kane is the most loyal and the best employee in the WWE.
Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jan 2003, 11:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!!

I agree...the run with pac probably was his best....and in my oppionion..thats pathetic..i think he should have had a world title run by now..and i think he deserves one as much as anyone else...i also agree that hes kinda a goof now..but i think it will benifit him more being able to cut a promo now. But i think the way their going about it is kinda goofy yes
Old 30 Jan 2003, 11:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I agree,Kane like many others are being looked over only because of Triple H and the fact he's f'n Steph.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jan 2003, 11:41 PM   #8 (permalink)
ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!!

LOL...yeah thats one way of putting it! but yes i also agree with that..there is alot of talent on Raw besides HHH..Like Kane..and i think its time even stef starts to realize that!
Old 30 Jan 2003, 11:48 PM   #9 (permalink)

Pathetic? I'd say he was the better half of the tag-team. The angle was played out pretty dang good, I must admit. X-Pac's heel turn gave him so much heat some smarks still don't think its heel heat.
Old 30 Jan 2003, 11:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!!

No No No...I'm not saying the Run with pac was pathetic...I'm saying that with Kane...it pathetic that..that is his biggest run..its pathectic that hes only held the world title for 24 hrs...its pathetic that hes not getting a shot at another run now!
Old 31 Jan 2003, 12:04 AM   #11 (permalink)

He could still get into the main-event picture, but he needs to change his character, perhaps a regression to his former self. Bringing back Paul Bearer as his manager would definantly help aswell.
Old 31 Jan 2003, 12:06 AM   #12 (permalink)
Serial Killin Juggalo

DeathsDisguise is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DeathsDisguise Send a message via Yahoo to DeathsDisguise

Kane in my opinion is one of the (if not the) hardest working WWE superstar. He goes out every week and gives 110% of himself just to make the fans and Vince happy. I believe its about time they returned the favor...maybe im alone on this on...but its just me
DeathsDisguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jan 2003, 12:08 AM   #13 (permalink)
ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!!

No..your not alone..i feel the same way...I think he has more than payed his dues for a very very long time now..and i think hes earned a right to have a run with the world title!
Old 31 Jan 2003, 12:10 AM   #14 (permalink)
Serial Killin Juggalo

DeathsDisguise is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DeathsDisguise Send a message via Yahoo to DeathsDisguise

Let him run with it like HHH has is what i think....He deserves it more anyways
DeathsDisguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jan 2003, 12:12 AM   #15 (permalink)
ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!!

Well in all honesty...i don't want to see anyone hold it for that long...thats why i kinda like the sm brand better..at least their damn title changes hands...but yes i think he deserves a shot to run with it...and yeah as long as possible...but when he loses it..i don't think he should be completely shut out of the main event division like last time!