ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

More Tough Enough??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Jan 2003, 07:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's
Default More Tough Enough??

Forget about it. The show it's a disgrace in the wrestling world.
Please, no more Tough Enough.
Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jan 2003, 01:39 AM   #2 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

I actually find tough enough very entertaining, it's a great show and i cant wait till TE4
Old 31 Jan 2003, 01:42 AM   #3 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally posted by The Rock
I actually find tough enough very entertaining, it's a great show and i cant wait till TE4
i agree some of the people on the show are really talented
Old 31 Jan 2003, 01:50 AM   #4 (permalink)
ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!!

Heel Rock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Heel Rock

Imma have to agree....i didn't miss even 1 episode of TE season 2 and 3...and i'm really looking foward to TE 4...i think its neat to be able to watch say like the TE 3 champions as them "REAL" selves then watch them progress in the WWE...i mean its kinda exiting to watch someone prgress that you've been watching since their DAY 1
Heel Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jan 2003, 08:56 AM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by HOLLY-WOOD HEEL
I agree. I enjoyed TE3 a lot.
Old 31 Jan 2003, 09:21 AM   #6 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

If there is to be a TE4, it better still have The "HEAD" trainer al snow on it! which it probably will!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jan 2003, 09:23 AM   #7 (permalink)
sucka

Tough Enough sucks. The fact that these green idiots get contracts, spits in the face of EVERY wrestler who ever busted their ass to try and get to the top. Besides that it exposes the business (which is already over exposed enough)
Old 31 Jan 2003, 10:44 AM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I gotta say that TE is a good concept but poorly managed. If they make the fourth part please don't stick Hardcore Holly in. He isn't there to train he's there to hurt the kids. The assault he commited to the guy not long ago was uncalled for. I think Tazz is more of a tough trainer cause he has a more boot camp atitude than holly.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jan 2003, 01:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

They shouldn't have the shows so often. But it is a good show nonetheless.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jan 2003, 01:22 PM   #10 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I like TE, and i hope it continues
Double K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jan 2003, 02:48 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by Iglooman
They shouldn't have the shows so often. But it is a good show nonetheless.
ya your right. If they have it again, show it in a while.
Old 31 Jan 2003, 03:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Yeah give it some time like 5 months or so.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jan 2003, 03:53 PM   #13 (permalink)

The Keeper is on a distinguished road

I'm going to try-out for TE5. I talked with Killer Kowalski's helper Sylk Wagner Brown, he said I could come train with them, so I will do that. Then when it comes time, I will apply for TE5.
The Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jan 2003, 05:24 PM   #14 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

I hope that there'll be a TE 4 , cuzz this time I'd take my chance and try to compete !
Old 31 Jan 2003, 05:59 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default Re: More Tough Enough??

Quote:
Originally posted by Tombstone
Forget about it. The show it's a disgrace in the wrestling world.
Please, no more Tough Enough.
Let the OVW take care of staffing The WWE with new talent not MTV!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote