ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Eddy's the Man!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Sep 2002, 10:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Eddy's the Man!!!

That shit was too funny tonight when he turned around and started to act like everything was okay...

The match itself was pretty impressive in itself, for once I am pleased.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2002, 10:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

hehe yeah, and edge was soo cute!
Old 05 Sep 2002, 10:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Eddie can be quite the performer

Did you see the piece on the board where he got into it with one of the fans down in Corpus Christi...It even made the news down here. One of the reporters said he thought the guy and Eddie knew each other when it happened. No charges or anything was pressed.
They really put on the show
Old 05 Sep 2002, 10:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

No what happend with that.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2002, 11:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
What about that smuge?

rabid256 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to rabid256

hehehe, yea Eddie is so funny...

I wanted to post something about it, but you beat me to it!

When he looked straight at the main camera... just looked over his shoulder to see Edge waiting... funny

but when he put his arm on Rikishi's shoulder... man, I laughed so hard...

I always love his interviews and his bits...

Yes Edge is hot... Even Cole and Tazz said he was the hottest superstar on Smackdown! And I thought Edge was the best in the match!

See ya
rabid256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2002, 11:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
R0lling Thunder

DId you see the promo with Kurt Angle (best wrestler ever ) and Eddie when they were in the locker room?? That was fun as hell!! I fell off the chair laughing. Holmes! Eddie Guerrero kicks ass. LAatino Heat for life
Old 06 Sep 2002, 03:20 AM   #7 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Quote:
Originally posted by rabid256

Yes Edge is hot... Even Cole and Tazz said he was the hottest superstar on Smackdown! And I thought Edge was the best in the match!

Of course Michael Cole would say something like that.
Old 06 Sep 2002, 03:27 AM   #8 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Ever hear Michael Cole mention how he thinks Randy Orton is such a "good looking kid"? Hmmmm.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Sep 2002, 03:43 AM   #9 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

*sigh* Marbles, it seems like we are only pointing out the obvious.
Old 06 Sep 2002, 06:20 AM   #10 (permalink)
'tin Man

Eddy is really cool, hes funny outside the ring and cool in the ring, hres like antonio banderas, only bigger, with a mullet/mhican,and hes never played a gay vampire!
Old 06 Sep 2002, 01:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Eddie G is a very consistant wrestler and his in ring antic's last night were funny as hell, but if Eddie G were to get a big push i would like to se how he would carry him self as a leader/champion i want to know if he could handle the pressure of bieng 1 of the top guy's in the WWE cause right now i still consider him a midcarder.