ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Look at this bullshit!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Jan 2003, 04:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Exclamation Look at this bullshit!!!

The following news is derived and re-written from the Torch Newsletter.

Arguments continue to be made both in favor and against giving Rob Van Dam a WWE World title run with the company. Those in favor say it would be necessary for RVD to have programs built around him because his chase for the title would be over, which is traditionally considered the turning point in a wrestler's career. Generally, a babyface chasing a major singles title is considered somewhat of an underdog, so the fans rally behind him for support. Once the chase is over, he is no longer the underdog, and it is up to the person himself to make the most of his opportunity. Those against the decision continue to offer the same explanation, he can't carry a long promo, and is a dangerous worker to put in the main-event slot with his reckless style of performing.

Reckless style???

How about the injury prone Triple H who is always swinging around that fuckin sledge hammer??

Isn't that fuckin reckless???

This is just another bullshit excuse by WWE write why a TOP performer in The WWE can not be World Champ because of Triple H running the fuckin show!!!

After I while Rob Van Dam will tell The WWE to go fuck themselves and he will head over to XPW or NWA-TNA and become champion IN HIS FIRST FUCKIN MONTH!!!

THIS THE MAIN REASON THE WWE RATINGS AND ARENA ATTENDANCE HAS GONE RIGHT DOWN THE TOILET!!!

BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jan 2003, 04:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Stop ranting and raving like a fucking goof. First of all, RVD IS reckless. If he could learn to control his kicks and maybe if he could go one fucking match without crushing someone's larynx, maybe he might be given a decent run. Also, how could you compare that to HHH's sledgehammer? A CHEROGRAPHED, PROTECTED SWING, that has never once injured anybody? I suppose you would also like to put an end to steel chairs.

Finally, seeing as how you're still bitching about the ratings, for your information, RAW this week scored a 4.0. Meaning that the ratings are definetly improving, with or without RVD.

How you like 'dem apples?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jan 2003, 04:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Re: Look at this bullshit!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by BOSTON BASTARD
After I while Rob Van Dam will tell The WWE to go fuck themselves and he will head over to XPW or NWA-TNA and become champion IN HIS FIRST FUCKIN MONTH!!!

THIS THE MAIN REASON THE WWE RATINGS AND ARENA ATTENDANCE HAS GONE RIGHT DOWN THE TOILET!!!
I personally gaurentee you that if R-V-D left the WWE the rating's would stay exactly the same, even if R-V-D was a given the title....the rating's would stay the same. R-V-D will be a "midcard" for the rest of his career and by the way the Raw rating's have jumped up to 4 with the anticipation of Austin and this new stable so by the time Auastin and the Rock return i expect the rating's to jump to 5 and maybe 6

Triple H may be kinda boaring by himself but he's hella entertaing with this new stable, i love this whole angle.
Old 29 Jan 2003, 04:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

RVD.....As well as Raven....As well as "The Franchise" Shane Douglas...... Tommy Dreamer.... Sabu.... Etc....They are all ECW alumni...They all had cult status in ECW....But seemingly never made it big anywhere else..... They were huge in ECW and ECW itself only had a cult following..... RVD.....Cannot do what the Rock has done... Simply because....His fan-base in the first place was never that big.....As well as his horrendous mic skills.....Where's Bill Alphonso......

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jan 2003, 05:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I am just pissed because Rob Van Dam is my favorite wreslter and I am sick of him getting the shaft. The WWE gave RVD about every mid-card title and then they got rid all all 3 belts (Hardcore, Euro and I.C. Titles).

Rob Van Dam should come out on one Raw eposide with both The HardCore and Euro Titles that he retired and call himself The Undisputed Mid-Card Champion!!!

Last edited by BOSTON; 29 Jan 2003 at 08:16 PM.
Old 29 Jan 2003, 05:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by BOSTON BASTARD
I am just pissed because Rob Van Dam is my favorite wreslter and I am sick of him getting the shaft. The WWE gave RVD about every mid-card title and then they got rid all all 3 belts (Hardcore, Euro and I.C. Titles).

Rob Van Dam should come out on one Raw eposide with both The HardCore and Euro Titles that he retired and call himself The Undisputed Mid-Card Chamoion!!!
Keep Cool Boston you re pissed for nothing really important...
RVD will NEVER ever be a WWE Champ for many reasons and because he is not a vince s ass licker (edit - warning #2)
But we all know that, in wrestling, most of the time it s not the best who has the world title belt but who the booker wants you to think is the best.
RVD will be champ in NWA/TNA, XPW or more realistically JAPAN and he will be a very respectable and popular world champ there.
Old 29 Jan 2003, 05:58 PM   #7 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

LOL.

"Last edited by The ROCK at........."

????????

EDIT: Oh!!!! Bellamy and Blu Angel lick asses, huh? LMFAO.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 29 Jan 2003, 06:00 PM   #8 (permalink)

The Keeper is on a distinguished road

RVD just doesn't have the looks to be a champion, I doubt he has the talent either.

........He sure knows how to kick htough.
The Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jan 2003, 06:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

I think Rob Van Dam can have a Reign as The WWE Champion on Smackdown which is THE REAL WWE Title not some old wCw Title belt!!!!
Old 29 Jan 2003, 06:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

They only way he can be champ is with Heyman writing for him. I hope he does become champ one day.
Old 29 Jan 2003, 06:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark Madden
LOL.

"Last edited by The ROCK at........."
????????

EDIT: Oh!!!! Bellamy and Blu Angel lick asses, huh? LMFAO.
There's no way in the blue hell that i'm gonna allow "Matthew Smellame" to bash me in my forum just cause we dont se eye to eye when it come's to RVD.
Old 29 Jan 2003, 06:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Poppa Pump
They only way he can be champ is with Heyman writing for him. I hope he does become champ one day.
The only way for this to happen is to send RVD to the SM ! brand (in exchange of Edge).
But i don t really think it s gonna happen until Heyman does all in his power to bring RVD to the SM ! roster .
If so, RVD would be the SM ! champ for sure and rightfully so .
Old 29 Jan 2003, 06:18 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by THE ROCK
There's no way in the blue hell that i'm gonna allow "Matthew Smellame" to bash me in my forum just cause we dont se eye to eye when it come's to RVD.

What'd he say about you?
Old 29 Jan 2003, 06:19 PM   #14 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Matthew Bellamy
The only way for this to happen is to send RVD to the SM ! brand (in exchange of Edge).
But i don t really think it s gonna happen until Heyman does all in his power to bring RVD to the SM ! roster .
If so, RVD would be the SM ! champ for sure and rightfully so .
Even if RVD was on the Rock's show SD i really doubt he would get the WWE championship belt, there's way to much talent on S.D.

I would put up a shit load of cash on RVD not getting the title in 2003
Old 29 Jan 2003, 06:21 PM   #15 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark Madden
What'd he say about you?
He was just running his mouth about modding or some shit.