ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

*POSSABLE SPOILER* For No Way Out.*warning SPOILER*

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Jan 2003, 07:55 AM   #1 (permalink)

wwe55 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation *POSSABLE SPOILER* For No Way Out.*warning SPOILER*

I say hogan is going to get a beat down by the rock at NWO in a heel turn....

By haveing a Rock and Vince alliance.

Good storyline... (at last)

but a tad bit obious....

wwe55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jan 2003, 08:39 AM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

That would be a good way for Rock turing heel. But I don't really wan't to see that match again.
Old 29 Jan 2003, 09:10 AM   #3 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I don't want that Hogan Vs Rock match to happen again. The Rock turning heel is a brilliant idea, oh and did you say that The Rock will join the NWO,lol, that shit is funny. First of all they aint no NWO for him to even join, Scott Hall and X-Pac have both been fired and Nash has been injured for months and The Rock joining NWO or any stable will be a bad idea.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jan 2003, 09:29 AM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by Sly as hell
I don't want that Hogan Vs Rock match to happen again. The Rock turning heel is a brilliant idea, oh and did you say that The Rock will join the NWO,lol, that shit is funny. First of all they aint no NWO for him to even join, Scott Hall and X-Pac have both been fired and Nash has been injured for months and The Rock joining NWO or any stable will be a bad idea.
He didn't say nothing about the nWo.
Old 29 Jan 2003, 09:31 AM   #5 (permalink)
sucka

NWO means 'No Way Out" Rock Vs. Hogan was a once in a lifetime thing. I don't think we need to do it again. Either way, it will be fun to watch. The Rock doesn't have to turn heel. The match is in Montreal (Remember Hogan's standing ovation there last year?) the Rock is gonna get the shit booed out of him regardless.
Old 29 Jan 2003, 09:59 AM   #6 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally posted by sucka
NWO means 'No Way Out"
Oh.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jan 2003, 02:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I think at the end of The Rock vs Hulk Hogan match both The Rock and Vince will beat Hogan's ass and Goldberg will come out to save Hogan...
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jan 2003, 02:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally posted by BOSTON BASTARD
I think at the end of The Rock vs Hulk Hogan match both The Rock and Vince will beat Hogan's ass and Goldberg will come out to save Hogan...
That would be sweet if that happend. That would be a good way to introduce him.
Old 29 Jan 2003, 10:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
Supreme Overlord

Malice X is on a distinguished road

Unless they do like a preview to Wrestlemania or something at NWO , where they have Vince vs Hogan, and Rock does a run in or something. That could work 2
Old 30 Jan 2003, 01:50 AM   #10 (permalink)
Fury

Fury is on a distinguished road
Default Re: *POSSABLE SPOILER* For No Way Out.*warning SPOILER*

Quote:
Originally posted by wwe55
I say hogan is going to get a beat down by the rock at NWO in a heel turn....

By haveing a Rock and Vince alliance.

Good storyline... (at last)

but a tad bit obious....

I dont think that rock and vince will have an alliance but they might team up for NWO but just the one time
Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jan 2003, 10:15 AM   #11 (permalink)

wwe55 is on a distinguished road

Hopefully It will be a screw job just like when vince helped SCSA....

only this time SCSA will come out and kick vinces and the rocks ass !

I do hope this happens.

wwe55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jan 2003, 11:49 AM   #12 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Scott Hall and X-Pac have both been fired
Scott Hall was fired. X-Pac quit.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jan 2003, 12:23 AM   #13 (permalink)
ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!!

Heel Rock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Heel Rock

Actually i personally think that we are more than likely to see a rock vs austin match a NWO...and i personally don't mind the fact that rocks going heel...i really don't wanna see him with vince again though..don't forget thats old news..been there done that..but maybe i'm wrong about NWO..its could be rock vs hogan though...i just wouldn't doubt the chance of rock vs austin yet
Heel Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jan 2003, 12:25 AM   #14 (permalink)
ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!!

Heel Rock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Heel Rock

doh!!! then again lemme take that back i'm sorry...i'm thinking of the wrestlemainia match...rock vs austin...or maybe ever austin vs goldberg..sorry about that...no it won't be rock vs austin at NWO cause thats when their coming back..my bad
Heel Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jan 2003, 01:34 AM   #15 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

After watching SD it's obvious that the Rock will make a full heel turn in my home town.....Montreal, we got the biggest Hulkamaniacs in the world and they will boo the Rock like mad.

I expect the Rock to beat the shit out of Hogan after the match, this PPV is gonna be classic.