ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

a tad bit curious

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Jan 2003, 12:28 AM   #1 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK
Default a tad bit curious

I was watching the Crocks driven special on vh1 the other day and they were talking about when her first came into wwf they pretty much pushed him to the moon, but during that push the fans got totally sick of him. So WWf put him on hold for a while repackaged him and all that and he came back as a heel, we all know that story and we all know that hhh angle austin taker crock and all them have proven themselves now but even though they have proven themselves does not mean that the fans still do not get tired of them. So in reality the WWE is doing what the WWf didnt want to do and that is stuff established stars down our throats day in and day out even though most everybody is sick of them. I mean really does WWE think that just because they are well established that makes a differance boredom is boredom how many people here are really sick of third person talking beer swilling middle finger sticking game players it is not total boredom dont get me wrong on occasion I love seeing a good stunner but not when the person flops around on the mat for 15 minutes like a fish out of water. The WWE either need to repackage their well established stars like they did with taker or their ratings are going to continue to drop and drop and drop.
Old 28 Jan 2003, 11:58 AM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Of course everyone wants to see new ppl. And they want to see old ppl. and they want to see everyone return. and they want to relive 1998 over and over again. and they want to see austin vs rock vs goldberg vs sting vs macho man vs hacksaw jim vs whatever. Nobody knows what they want much less wwe. Boredom to me is watching that flip flopping fag rvd roll around and do somersaults but for a whole bunch of ppl they love him. There's no place for these guys to go when they're done and the spotlight is too small to step too far outside. wwe is nowhere near as bad shape as it's been in before. SC will come back and ratings will be up for a month or so. Then Rock will be back and ratings will be up for a month or so. It's the same cycle the wrestlings been on for the last 10 years. Give the fans something now and something they can cheer at and ride it out as long as you can. Then ride it some more. I don't want to see most of the new kids anyway. I just don't give a fuck about them. It's not like anyones sitting around waiting for maven to come back.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jan 2003, 12:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

It could be worse. At least Doink is gone.
Old 28 Jan 2003, 12:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

he was in that gimmick batlle match a few wm's ago. Now that was a sad sad match. Gobbledygooker and all sorts of shit in there.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 28 Jan 2003, 01:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

WTF was Brother Love there? I wanted Kahma to sqwish him so bad lol
Old 28 Jan 2003, 02:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

lol. I don't remember, but the brain heenan was doing commentary and he was like "would you look at the iron sheik. he is just in peak physical condition."

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 28 Jan 2003, 04:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hollywood Homo Lover

The Messiah is on a distinguished road

Ex, wht do you think will save the wrestling buissness? Or do you think anythingcan save the buisness now?
The Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jan 2003, 05:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally posted by Stunning Steve
Ex, wht do you think will save the wrestling buissness? Or do you think anythingcan save the buisness now?
That's the thing. I don't think it's in trouble or needs to be saved from anything and every time wwe goes looking for a saviour it never works out like planned. The business is in pretty good shape. Even if it's not as big as it was before it's not nearly as bad as it's been in the past.

The only thing I'd really like to see change is that the shows move farther apart from each other. Split everything that's left. Give each brand every other ppv and let the stories take a little more time to develop. You could really let things unfold this way. The only time the shows should crossover would be for KOTR, RR, and WM (which would be a huge 4-5 hour event) Other than that, give everybody some time to shake things out and build up to bigger events. That would create more drama and suspense than finding out who's coming back each week or who's debuting or anything like that. Build a story and give fueds time to develop before rushing them into a ppv after 2 weeks because the day after they're gonna start something new. And it would help keep the shows from turning into 2 hour commercials for the next ppv.

That's what I would change. No suprise comebacks or hotshot angles, just some space to let things develop and let fans enjoy the show.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 28 Jan 2003, 05:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hollywood Homo Lover

The Messiah is on a distinguished road

I am with you. You said everythng I couldnt ptinto words
The Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jan 2003, 07:20 PM   #10 (permalink)

rawrules is on a distinguished road

i dont think they have the money 2 have 2 seprate ppv's a month but i have a storyline that i am thinkin off 2 create the end of the roaster splitm which i am gonna writ soon
rawrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jan 2003, 11:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally posted by rawrules
i dont think they have the money 2 have 2 seprate ppv's a month but i have a storyline that i am thinkin off 2 create the end of the roaster splitm which i am gonna writ soon
no. I said 1 ppv ever other month. same amout af ppv's just 1 month is for raw, next month is for sm. The end of the roster split is a death nail. it's not arguable with me.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!