ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

i've seen beatdowns......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Jan 2003, 08:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Angry i've seen beatdowns......

But that victoria/Richards/Jazz beatdown on trish was nothing more than sick.

your thoughts....

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jan 2003, 08:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I didn't think it was sick. I don't really care about it.
Old 27 Jan 2003, 08:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

i mean, what's the point of a 1 on 3 beatdown, and then lo and behold, another beatdown on the dudleys, it gets pointless quickly!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jan 2003, 08:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Cool! They brought Jazz back....Where was The Hurricane to save the day???
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jan 2003, 08:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

This should have a Spoiler label.

Anyways, I thought that was a pretty good segment. Usually the women's segments are boring, but that one was damn good. Jazz really whipped Trish's ass too.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jan 2003, 08:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
Hollywood Homo Lover

The Messiah is on a distinguished road

I found it funny. The look on Trish's face when she relized Jazz wasback was priceless.
The Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jan 2003, 09:45 PM   #7 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

How is it a spoiler if Raw is live?

I do got to say the only time when women's matches are slightly entertaining is when they are hitting eachother with stuff. And is it just me or was that spot with the fire-extinguisher pretty messed up?
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jan 2003, 09:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by BOSTON BASTARD
Cool! They brought Jazz back....Where was The Hurricane to save the day???
Nursing his own ass beating from D-Lo... lol
Old 27 Jan 2003, 10:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

It was good to see Trish Stratus taken out. Unfortunately her ass will be back next week. Why can't she suffer an injury and be out for months....
Old 27 Jan 2003, 10:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by J-$ick
How is it a spoiler if Raw is live?
I might be mistaken, but some places in the world don't get it live. Those people might wanna actually be surprised when they do watch it.
Old 28 Jan 2003, 12:35 AM   #11 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally posted by Forgotten Sin
i mean, what's the point of a 1 on 3 beatdown, and then lo and behold, another beatdown on the dudleys, it gets pointless quickly!
yeah i know there was the 3 on 1 then the 5 on 3 with the dudleys then the 4 on 1 with steiner it happens every show
Old 28 Jan 2003, 04:14 AM   #12 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Wyked lil Syn
yeah i know there was the 3 on 1 then the 5 on 3 with the dudleys then the 4 on 1 with steiner it happens every show
Stop complaining little girl.

The whole Trish segment is what i call "great entertainment"

Finally Victoria has some competition.
Old 28 Jan 2003, 04:24 AM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally posted by THE ROCK
Stop complaining little girl.

The whole Trish segment is what i call "great entertainment"

Finally Victoria has some competition.
I agree with Rock on this one. That match was one of the best women's matches I've seen in some while. Jazz returning and beating Trish's ass was great. Jazz may be nasty lookin, but she has talent, and she is pretty good in the ring. She looked pretty good (not appearance) out there tonight, was very vicious in handling Trish. I look forward to seeing this feud escalate.
Old 28 Jan 2003, 07:31 AM   #14 (permalink)
sucka

Who gives a shit? It was a womens match. The only reason I wasn't up getting a beer, was because it was a street fight.
Old 28 Jan 2003, 09:18 AM   #15 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by sucka
Who gives a shit? It was a womens match. The only reason I wasn't up getting a beer, was because it was a street fight.
Bah, quite yer bitching....Jazz's return and her beat down of Trish was a classic...