ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

B2 Released

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Jan 2003, 04:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default B2 Released

There is very strong word going around backstage that "B-2" Buchanan has been officially released from WWE. The apparent reason is that WWE did not feel that he fit into any of the SmackDown! storylines.

As you may or may not know, he was recently taken out of an angle with John Cena and replaced by Jazz's husband Redd Dogg. Redd Dogg is currently respected very much by WWE.

WWE has traditionally released wrestlers when they clearly did not fit into the storyline, and it seems as if B-2 was the latest victim.

-pw.com
Old 27 Jan 2003, 04:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Well it came from the internet, so it MUST be true.
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jan 2003, 05:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

The is a perfect storyline for B2 for him to see revenge on John Cena and Redd Dogg....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jan 2003, 05:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
5 Time WCW Champion Sucka

Stephenc97 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Stephenc97 Send a message via Yahoo to Stephenc97

Quote:
Originally posted by BOSTON BASTARD
The is a perfect storyline for B2 for him to see revenge on John Cena and Redd Dogg....
^What he said

And he only just came back, WWE are releasing more and more people now, Raven, Credible, Stasiak and now B-2, Whos Next?
Stephenc97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jan 2003, 05:18 PM   #5 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

He's not released, it's just a dumb rumor.
Old 27 Jan 2003, 05:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Another case of a stupid gimmick wasted on a decent athlete. I was thinking they could put him against Redd Dogg and Cena and bring back Bossman.
Old 27 Jan 2003, 05:23 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by The Deadman
Another case of a stupid gimmick wasted on a decent athlete. I was thinking they could put him against Redd Dogg and Cena and bring back Bossman.

The day they decide to bring back the Bitch Boss Man is the day I lose respect for Smackdown.
Old 27 Jan 2003, 05:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I wished they woulda fired his ass years ago and spared me the pain of seeing him wade through crap gimmick after crap gimmick.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jan 2003, 05:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Isn't Boss Man still in The WWE as a heat jobber???
Old 27 Jan 2003, 05:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Isn't Boss Man still in The WWE as a heat jobber???
I think I remember seeing him a few months ago. Boy he could go far with that night stick gimmick. What a superstar of wwe.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jan 2003, 05:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Bull Buchanon would be the perfect face for Nathan Jones to fued with with once he debuts or maybe one day Bull could face guys like Brock Lesnar and Batista....I could see The WWE releasing guys like Stasiak, Raven or Justin Credible bul B2 is much more talented than that....If the is one person The WWE should release that is STEVEN RICHARDS!!!!!!
Old 27 Jan 2003, 05:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Bull Buchanon would be the perfect face for Nathan Jones to fued with with once he debuts or maybe one day Bull could face guys like Brock Lesnar and Batista....I could see The WWE releasing guys like Stasiak, Raven or Justin Credible bul B2 is much more talented than that....If the is one person The WWE should release that is STEVEN RICHARDS!!!!!!
NO WAY! Steven Richards is the best.(I'm serious too) I like him a lot. His new role is good too. I hope he doesn't get released.
Old 27 Jan 2003, 06:17 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

I hope they don't get rid of Bull Buchanon because I have never ssen a big man as agile as Bull Buchanon...
Old 27 Jan 2003, 06:33 PM   #14 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Poppa Pump
NO WAY! Steven Richards is the best.(I'm serious too) I like him a lot. His new role is good too. I hope he doesn't get released.
I agree,he's got talent

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jan 2003, 08:05 PM   #15 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Bull Buchanan was a piece of garbage and i m glad the WWE finally realeased him.
Next is A-Train I hope .