ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

rAw preview/discussion thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Jan 2003, 03:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Raw preview

The following matches are confirmed for tonight's RAW according to WWE.com:

Women's Title Chicago Street Fight:
-Trish Stratus vs. Victoria

Tag-Title Table Match:
-William Regal & Lance Storm (c) vs. Dudley Boys

Tag-Team Match:
-Triple H & Batista vs. Rob Van Dam & Kane

--Update on Steve Austin's invitation to return to RAW.

--Update on Stacy Keibler's medical condition.

Look's pretty sick.....
Old 27 Jan 2003, 03:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

That doesn't look bad. so far.
Old 27 Jan 2003, 04:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Stacey Kielber's medical injury.....What the Fuck....Is Test such a pathetic wrestler/entertainer that they need the fake injury angle in which to get him over.....After the Owen (R.I.P.) Incident.....I have been very much against any type of fake in-ring injury......We've seen Chyna....Which was pathetic as almighty......

As for Austin.....Let me get this straight.....Bischoff wants Austin at No Way Out.....Which is in 26 days or so.....Bischoff's 30 days ends way before NWO.....Now....I'm no genious in math.....But....LMAO....Good one WWE.....Whose the genius that thought this one up....

Nonetheless....I will watch the product anyways....Bitch about it more...Buy the PPV.....Bitch about it as well....Proclaim the WWE has gone to hell....Vince is an idiot....And still watch the WWE.....Hey.....Kind of like everyone on this board....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jan 2003, 04:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
New And Improved, again.

Scrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Scrazy129

Chicago Street Fight?Been a while since I seen one of those.
Old 27 Jan 2003, 06:06 PM   #5 (permalink)

Wasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster ever

explain chigogo street fight rules... ive seen on but what r the rules

Wasted Mod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jan 2003, 06:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
OMG I AM BAKKK!

amanda is on a distinguished road

The Stacey angle is sooo lame! I mean what bitch in the WWE hasn't been "hit" by a fucking steel chair? Now all of a sudden she is like dying....damn...they are going to bore us to death with Test crying and a silly storyline...I am already having nightmares of the dragged out Al/Torrie/Dawn shitfest...please WWE no more lame ass Diva storylines...keep them in the magazines...DVD's...and Calenders...

As for the 'Chicago Street Fight' with Trish and Victoria....no no no no no no no no no no!!! What in the flying fuck! Why don't they just give that silly belt back to titties...I mean no one else with any talent in the women's division (which is piss poor to begin with) will ever get a chance...

HHH and Batista vs RVD and Kane...I will look for HHH to not spend any time in the ring...as with every other tag match...why doesn't he just take some time off and drop the belt if he is hurt...why must we suffer through any more of his odd 'tag' matches...

Tag title table match...heaven forbid the Dudley's ever be in a match that does not involve tables...

Austin...how patetic...we all know he is coming back...BUT WHEN...lol...they are going to make us wait for a few more weeks to spike the ratings...I can feel it...

Yeah, I am not very positive about tonites show, lol...but I need to expect the worst, so I am not disappointed...again...
amanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jan 2003, 06:35 PM   #7 (permalink)

Relik is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Relik

The womens match is a joke! notice how they have to gimmik it up just to make people care about it. It'll be the same gay trash cans & fire extinguishers.

The tag table match wont be good. Storm & Regal have no charisma to make me care about them. Maybe if they had a manager w/ good mic skills or something it could work but they are very bland. The dudleys arent that exciting anymore neither. The Raw titles have been shitted on so much that they mean nothing.

The HHH/Batista vs Kane/RVD match could be good.. hopefully a good feud or 2 will come out of it

I hope they take another step w/ Jeff Hardys heel turn.. overall the preview looks like a crap show but I have a feeling Bishoff might spice things up
Relik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jan 2003, 07:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
OMG I AM BAKKK!

The womens match...trash cans...fire extinguishers? Come on...you mean they are going to end up in a pool or something ripping each others clothes off...
Old 27 Jan 2003, 07:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
New And Improved, again.

Scrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Scrazy129

I'm lookin forward the Chicago Street Fight,lol,I like to see the attempts,each week that Victoria comes up with a new move
Old 27 Jan 2003, 07:33 PM   #10 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Jeff Hardy turns heel....And I already don't care......

9 Times....
Old 27 Jan 2003, 07:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
OMG I AM BAKKK!

Jeff heel? Lol...just another junky...turned bad. I feel bad for the teenyboppers...
Old 27 Jan 2003, 07:51 PM   #12 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

That lipstick looks all wrong on Terri.

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jan 2003, 07:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road

nobody is looking a her lipstick
n/a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jan 2003, 08:05 PM   #14 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

LMFAO......HBK talking about being a man....Standing up to another man and looking him in the eye and fighting.....Whoa Shawn....I thought only wrestling fans had bad memories....Of course Survivor Series '97 also slipped my mind as well....

9 Times....
Old 27 Jan 2003, 08:07 PM   #15 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

yeah, shawn shouldn't be talking about being a man with that haircut.