ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

What would help WWE most right now? The answer's obvious.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Sep 2002, 03:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Default What would help WWE most right now? The answer's obvious.

Well, aside from getting rid of the crappy brand extention there is one thing the WWE should do and that's to stop having all of these matches with old wrestlers and/or wrestlers no one cares about and give the young wrestlers a push. The most boring wrestlers in the WWE are Billy & Chuck, Kurt Angle, Chris Nowinski, Jamie Noble and so on...... I want to see the young, cool wrestlers get a push like RVD, Edge, Booker T, Randy Orton, John Cena, Brock Lesnar, and so on. I'm sick of the same feuds involving Taker, HHH, The Rock and so on. Give the next gen. Wrestlers the push they need!
Old 05 Sep 2002, 04:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

getting rid of some of the old guys like RIC FLAIR would be good thats bout it. but ur saying Kurt Angle is boring? WHAAAAAT??? i dotn understand that, Kurt's a great wrestler and is pretty damn good on the mic to. i will agree wit ya on one thing and that is giving all the young and deserveing talent a push. instead of always seing Taker and HHH in the damn mainevents, going for the gold, and being the only ones that get a damn chance to be #1 contenders, its just a bunch of horse shit!!

now getting rid of the Roster Split would be a bad thing, then there would be no young guys cause there wouldn't be time for them, the RS brought all these young guys in, if it wasn't for the RS, there wouldn't be no John Cena, Batista, Randy Orton there wouldn't be hardly anybody new coming to the WWE like there is now. c the RS is not a bad thing no no its a good thing a damn good thing

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2002, 05:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
SeiyA

well "the nest big thing" is right....giving up kurt angel...come on i think he's the true wrestler in all the wwe...a world champion with a gold medal and a guy who doesn't care of an injury,he comes out and continue his match till the end even if it cost him a 6 month injury and i'm refering for the triple threat match "HHHvsRockvsKurt"so i think keeping him is a must and a fact...
but i gotta agree that wrestlers like ric flair and hogan must go...ric flair is discusting with his way of wrestling and everything,and they still wanna keep him,for what??????
and about giving the young guys a push,well i think ur right with that,but u named "brock lesnar"do u really think he needs more push then he already got,what,do u want him to have the universe belt...give me a break he came and he got a big push...and that's the bottom line
Old 05 Sep 2002, 06:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Kurt Angle Boring........What? are u on something?
Old 05 Sep 2002, 08:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

saying that Kurt Angle is boring is like saying Ric Flair isnt old. this dude is high on something.

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

G-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2002, 08:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

as RVD says "what u been smokin"?

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Sep 2002, 01:49 AM   #7 (permalink)

Default what the WWE needs right now

what the WWE needs to do right now is to sign the TYE DYE GUY
Old 06 Sep 2002, 02:06 AM   #8 (permalink)

"The most boring wrestlers in the WWE are Billy & Chuck, Kurt Angle, Chris Nowinski, Jamie Noble and so on...."

These are most of the "young guys" ? ! Most of the WWE
young talent suck . How many do you think care for
these "young guys" Angle is good ,Eddie is good Benoit/RVD
also but come on the rest blow (hard) Who cares if they win or
get their ass handed to them ?
Old 06 Sep 2002, 05:26 AM   #9 (permalink)
'tin Man

Angle---boring? hes a freaking olympic hero, buster, its true! And everyone else thinks so too so alla freakin' balla, jimmy# I think a lot of the older guys should gradually be phased out, but the truth is that many of the young guys just arent ready for the prssure and exposure of the main event scene.

make a mod, please
Old 06 Sep 2002, 06:02 AM   #10 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

I think the old guys should be helping the new blood out....Because I dislike alot of the new talent........WWF needs a little bit of old with the new......And as far as Angle being boring.....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Sep 2002, 06:53 AM   #11 (permalink)
'tin Man

Sokmetimes the new guys need to have a crappy early run, so that once they have been accepted they can then get a gimmick and be pushed. I can easily see cena becoming a viciouse and arrogant heel eventually, maybe quite soon

i should made a mod, cos it wood be 'tastic!
Old 06 Sep 2002, 07:48 AM   #12 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

firing triple hhh might help.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote