ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

More Belts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Jan 2003, 11:37 AM   #1 (permalink)

_PhOeNiX_ is on a distinguished road
Default More Belts

Why did they remove all the belts ?
I talk here of Intercontinental, Hardcore, European, Light Heavyweight, ... belts. Now, only 1 man in each Raw an SD! can be the champion. They should add more belts. I think that men like Jeff Hardy, Tommy Dreamer, etc won't become the World Heavyweight champion, so they are condemn to stay a wrestler without any belt and any chance to get one.
_PhOeNiX_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jan 2003, 11:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

hey yo,

I think they "the WWE" SHOULD bring back the Hardcore belt

coze we sure miss those crazy HARDCORE matchs

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jan 2003, 11:45 AM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Well they should have a mid card belt i.e IC title or US title. The hardcord title was pointless. Cause wwe doesn't know what hardcore is. And the light heavyweight title is the crusierweight belt.
Old 26 Jan 2003, 12:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
sucka

They got rid of all the belts, to makes the world titles more prestigous. Which they killed as soon as they put the belt on a guy who was on tv for all of 3 months. (Lesnar)
Old 26 Jan 2003, 12:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road

I think it just makes everything move boring. It reminds us of how the company was so much better back then then it is now
n/a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jan 2003, 12:47 PM   #6 (permalink)

I totally agree with you Redd Devil. With only 1 belt, it makes the shows more boring. I don't say that it's boring, but it would be better with more belts.
Old 26 Jan 2003, 12:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

They don't need all the belts they had before (World, US, Intercontinental, women's, European, Cruiserweight, Light Heavy weight, Tag, Hardcore...) but a few more would be nice. Before the US and Intercontinental were stepping stones to main event status. When they combined all the belts they lost some of the excitement in the matches. Bringing back maybe just two of the belts (US and Intercontinental) one per show. It might help add something to a few of the matches....
Old 26 Jan 2003, 04:26 PM   #8 (permalink)

Maybe also the Hardcore belt would be good, but espacially the Intercontinental. Men who cannot go up to the World Heavyweight Title could have the Intercontinental Belt. Maybe put the Intercontinental Championship in RAW and The US Championship in SD! or 2 but brands would be so great.
Old 26 Jan 2003, 04:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

WWE has way too many guys on both shows to only have 1 belt and even to only have 2 belts ! I think 3 belts on each show would be cool , but wait ? Doesnt WWE has 3 belts on each show : Raw : Champ , Womens Champ , Tag Team and Smackdown : Champ , Cruiserweight and Tag Team ! So , lets make it 4 belts on each show . Maybe the US Title on Raw and the Intercontinental on SD !?
Old 26 Jan 2003, 05:40 PM   #10 (permalink)

rawrules is on a distinguished road

dude i think they should bring back the tv. title for raw and make a new title for smackdown. i gotta few reasons for dis . 1 being the tv tritle was never unified with ne other title . another reason they should make another title for smack down is cause they t the brand wcich makes new belts ie tagteam i also thing they should have their own title for heat and velocity maybe the light heaveweight for velocity and ic for heat
rawrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jan 2003, 05:52 PM   #11 (permalink)

Yeah there's 3 belts by brand, but I want more individual men belts. One for the Women is OK and one Tag Team, but for individual wrestlers, there's just 1 belt and not everybody can be able to take it. I propose Intercontinental for RAW and for SD!........anything :P (Cause I don't have TNN channel so I can't watch SD! :S). And for belts for Heat.......well........ it's not a big show. It's more like a house show than like RAW or SD! So no belts for Heat and Velocity is OK but Intercontinental would be great for RAW
Old 26 Jan 2003, 05:56 PM   #12 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

They'll bring back some belts after the roster-split ends. Most likely the IC belt will be back.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jan 2003, 05:59 PM   #13 (permalink)

Wasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster ever

i say bring back the ecw t.v and heavyweight belt and the ic and the wcw us tital

Wasted Mod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jan 2003, 06:06 PM   #14 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Thats way too many titles. I think they should unify the two tag-championships. Then retire the WCW World Title and not bring it back unless a new WCW is started. That would leave only one world title. Then there would be the IC title for the king of the mid-card, and maybe one other lower card belt, such as a tv title or a hardcore title. Three singles titles and one tag-title would be good enough. If you have too many titles, being champion becomes less meaningfull. I would kinda prefer if they dumped the Women's title, but that probably won't happen. Hopefully, it'll eventually be phased out, atleast to the point where a crappy women's match is not on every PPV card.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jan 2003, 06:37 PM   #15 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

I remember when all the smark's were complaining about the WWE having to many belt's......so they get rid of some and the smark's still complain. They should have the I.C belt on Raw and the US belt on S.D.