ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Jeff the "crack head" Hardy is Suspended!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Jan 2003, 12:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Jeff the "crack head" Hardy is suspeneded!

Update On Recent Suspension WWE Gave Jeff Hardy (Torch Newsletter)
Many backstage in WWE are shocked that Jeff Hardy hasn't been punished more for his repititious tardiness to WWE live events.

Hardy continues to arrive late for house shows every weekend, and even showed up at RAW at 7:00PM recently. Many said that Hardy seems confused at this point, and his love for the business continues to slip away as the weeks past.

At this point, Jeff is said to be more involved in his music and other non-wrestling hobbies, not realizing that if he were on WWE's good side, it would benefit his other interests such as Rock has done with his movie career, and Chris Jericho with his music career.

Hardy was suspended from non-televised events lately, which digs into his money as wrestlers get payoffs for house shows. He was never suspended in full, contrary to other reports, which is why he is still on television whenever WWE deems to suitable.
Old 26 Jan 2003, 12:31 AM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I always thought of him more as a heroin junky, than a crackhead. Whichever he is, he's still strung out on drugs, or at least looks like he is

I hope they suspend him from TV, unless of course this heel turn actually works for him, and he beats RVD's no mic skills havin ass with a chair.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jan 2003, 12:39 AM   #3 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by xXx
I always thought of him more as a heroin junky, than a crackhead. Whichever he is, he's still strung out on drugs, or at least looks like he is

I hope they suspend him from TV, unless of course this heel turn actually works for him, and he beats RVD's no mic skills havin ass with a chair.
ROTFLMFAO

nice banner....
Old 26 Jan 2003, 12:43 AM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by THE ROCK
ROTFLMFAO

nice banner....
Thanks, and Malice made the bottom one for me the other day. It's pretty bad ass I think.

KK made the top one for me when this place first opened. That one is kick ass too.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jan 2003, 07:56 AM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

They should just fire that fag.
Old 26 Jan 2003, 08:24 AM   #6 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Jeff Hardy the junky is gone, oh well, its not a great loss.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jan 2003, 08:39 AM   #7 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

We're still going to have to see his pale, greasy face on tv, so this isn't much good news to me, unless it leads to him being fired.
Old 26 Jan 2003, 11:13 AM   #8 (permalink)

_PhOeNiX_ is on a distinguished road

Jeff Hardy is a very good wrestler and he makes very good matches. If he if suspended, RAW won't be the same. Jeff is m favorite wrestler and I hope he won't be suspended.

JEFF RULEZZZZZZZ !!!!!!!
_PhOeNiX_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jan 2003, 04:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

WWE will never fire Jeff Hardy , cuzz he's one of their future stars and he's the one who makes all girls watching Raw ! That means if WWE fires him , they'll again lose fans = ratings !
Old 26 Jan 2003, 05:45 PM   #10 (permalink)

I hope he'll never be fired. I'm not a girl but Jeff Hardy is my idol so if he's fired, I think RAW will be more boring. The should put him in more ladder matches. He's so good in these matches (espacially when he was with Matt).
Old 26 Jan 2003, 07:04 PM   #11 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by Tamara Sanchez
WWE will never fire Jeff Hardy , cuzz he's one of their future stars and he's the one who makes all girls watching Raw ! That means if WWE fires him , they'll again lose fans = ratings !
Well I'm female and I watch Raw for the wrestling not for what the wrestlers look like(all though some of them are sexy),but Jeff is not one of them and god knows I could care less if he's gone.There are so many more wrestlers that live for their moment in the spotlight and if Jeff does'nt wanna be there anymore he needs to get his ass out and let someone else in.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jan 2003, 10:04 AM   #12 (permalink)
Married to a Wiccan

Taker&Flair fan is on a distinguished road

Doesn't matter if they fire him or not, because they have his lookalike(Matt),on the way.(If he's not a twin, when you look at him you think Hardy). Coincidence?

Hell is other People - Sartre

Taker&Flair fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jan 2003, 10:25 AM   #13 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Ok Jeff is NOT the future. And if thats wwe's future then they are in trouble.
Old 27 Jan 2003, 12:07 PM   #14 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Jeff Hardy is no way a future WWE star, i'm actually predicting that he'll be gone from the WWE sometime this year. Also wrestling is not about the wrestler's looks, fair enough some women in wrestling look HOT but that isn't the reason why i started watching wrestling and fair enough you may find certain wrestlers hot but i'm hoping the isn't the only reason why you started watching it in the beginning because if it then thats pretty damn sad. Jeff Hardy=Junky, not ratings.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jan 2003, 12:28 PM   #15 (permalink)

Did you watch the ladder match at No Mercy in 1999 ? If not, watch it and you'll find why WWE should not fire Jeff. He makes very good matches and very good shows.