ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Brock's injured

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Sep 2002, 03:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
I'm Kidding

Jobbin' is on a distinguished road
Default Brock's injured

Since Brock was too injured to wrestle at the OVW show, and might now wrestle again for a little while, what does this do to his feud with The Undertaker?
Old 05 Sep 2002, 04:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I can't Really answer that since i don't know how long brock will be out or what his injury is.
Old 05 Sep 2002, 04:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Depends on what he has signed in title defenses

If the title matches are already signed he has to honor them. If unforgiven has been signed against Taker...Brock will have to honor it or hand over the title.

Any non title matches they should be able to make a substitution on those.
Old 05 Sep 2002, 04:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

forget brock lesnar, maybe they can have a tournament to determine the champ. Hey Blu Angel welcome to PWF, you should really check out the off topic.
Old 05 Sep 2002, 05:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

what Brock is injured? how y whats up wit dat?

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2002, 10:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Its on the board

They said he came out just the same to show the fans that it was more then a Work. That it was a real life injury.... Anything could have happened in OV last night..To many people and not enough seats..
Old 05 Sep 2002, 10:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

he siad he hrut his elbow r something WOW! man i thought it was serious , yall got TNBT worried there for a minute lol

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2002, 11:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I'm just waiting for Hogan to come back and make him "The FORMER Big Thing"

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Sep 2002, 12:33 AM   #9 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Just took a peak at the news board

Brocks complaining of Elbow injury. Don't know why he couldn't wrestle with it.. Several of the guys have complained with the same thing and they are all working with it...

Is the next big thing a little wimpish of a little pain..
Old 06 Sep 2002, 09:35 AM   #10 (permalink)
'tin Man

i hope he recovers quick, the last thing wwe needs is more injuries on top guys to REALLY fuck the storylines

make me a mod
Old 08 Sep 2002, 12:49 AM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Takers Bad girl...Hogan Sucks
Old 08 Sep 2002, 01:16 AM   #12 (permalink)

If Brock backed out of competing becouse of an elbow injurie then he's a bigger insult to the belt then I thought.

Taker is wrestling with a distended elbow, an injurie that can get worse if he does somthing wrong, and he has wrestled with more major injuries them that, remeber HitC 2 with Foley? he went into that with all his previous injureis and and a busted foot. Climbed the cell, jumped around the ring and into it, and still went the distance, with Foley, who was not in better shape.

Sorry ppl, but your Next Big thing, is the next big joke.