ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Official Triple H sucks thread!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Jan 2003, 02:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Thumbs down Official Triple H sucks thread!!!

You want to talk about someone who sucks....How about someone who is sucking the life out of WWE Raw!!!

Triple H's backstage politics bullshit has costed many WWE fans to waste a Sunday night watching top WWE superstars job to HHH just because he is the son the Vince never had...

At least when Brock Lesnar was a dominating heel in 2002 he earned his title shots, title reins and PPV victories...he did go cry to his rich girlfriend with fake tits to have WWE writers hand a fuckin old title belt to him and Brock didn't only job to his friends!!!

HHH needs another injury to keep him sidelined as long as Shawn Michales was...I could go about 3-4 without seeing that faggot wrestle again!!!!

FUCK YOU!!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jan 2003, 02:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road

What are you talking about? A man who puts his body on the line to entertain you doesn't suck. Because he plays a part of a heel doesn't make him suck. Triple H is a the second grandslam winner in WWE history. His title wins are amazing and lets not forget on how many times he has won the championship. He had some of the greatest feuds that include, The Rock, Stone Cold, Mankind, Cactus Jack, and even Vince Mcmahon. He always put on a great show. He took 8 months of his life thrown to the ground because of a torn quad. What did he do when he when he tore his quad? He sucked it up and continued to perform. Not for himself, but for all of us fans. Triple H does not suck. To people that say he is getting air time because he is dating Stephanie they couldn't be more wrong. To quote the words of Stephanie Mcmahon on Howard Stern, "That's what I want to do. Give my boyfriend air time and run the business into the ground."
n/a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jan 2003, 03:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Well, that is exactly what The McMahans are doing...
Old 25 Jan 2003, 03:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

They aren't giving Triple H air time because he is dating Steph. People are really dumb if they belive that. He has as much air time as he always did. He is getting more because WWE Raw doesn't have enough main event talent to fill the card.
Old 25 Jan 2003, 03:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

How about:

RVD
Booker T
Y2J
Test
Kane
Scott Steiner

They have all been main eventers in the past but know they are just living in the shadow of HHH....
Old 25 Jan 2003, 03:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally posted by BOSTON BASTARD
How about:

RVD
Booker T
Y2J
Test
Kane
Scott Steiner

They have all been main eventers in the past but know they are just living in the shadow of HHH....
They live in the shadow, but I will agree with Test, and Scott Steiner as a proformer.
Old 25 Jan 2003, 04:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

As a wrestler HHH does NOT suck. He has had great matches and fueds but will he please stop being in the fucking RAW mainevent every fucking PPV.
Regardless of how good he is supposed to be I dont think every fan that watches RAW wants to see him in every goddamn main event every bloody PPV. It started with the ppv after summerslam and fucking god knows when it will fucking end.

Yes he can wrestle but enough is fucking enough.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jan 2003, 05:08 PM   #8 (permalink)

Raven Effect is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Raven Effect

Triple H is awesome.
Raven Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jan 2003, 05:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

And another thing. If we have to wait for someone who is HHH's equal before he will drop the title again, with his current superheel drive......fuck he might never be beaten again.

(hmmm I suppose he can drop the title to his mate big sexy for a month before getting it back, ala HBK)

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jan 2003, 05:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

I dont understand why people bash...YES..I like HHH but, as I have posted many many times I also like PAUL LEVESQUE...and he does not get anymore time b/c of who he is dating...

Stephanie is the head writer for both RAW and SD! and IMO she does a sucky job....I think they should scratch all writers and bring in new blood....I also know they are looking b/c I recieved a job tip from WWE and put in my application...Im not a great writer but I honestly think I can do better than whats going on now...

Anyways...it is the same ole same ole...lets bash HHH, Jeff Hardy, and so on.....WELL...if you could do what they do on a DAILY basis Im sure you would see it from a different angle.......
Old 25 Jan 2003, 06:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I don't think that HHH sux at all. But recently he hasn't been on top of his game, imo. And I don't think that he holds everyone down like everyone says. If he did, Jericho would have never been the First ever Undisputed champ, or be fueding with HBK right now. And, the writers always have the final say, not HHH.
Old 25 Jan 2003, 06:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Why has HHH succeeded in the WWF....Due to those people he surrounds himself with....Not his wrestling skills....HHH was in the dog house until he decided to associate himself with those in high places....Shawn Michaels and Paul soon became friends....As well as other Kliq members.....He soon found himself in D-X with Shawn.....His taking over of D-X rose himself to new heights....As well as a feud with The Rock....As Shawn Michaels moved out of the picture....Paul seemed vulnerable after the "MSG Incident"....Hog pen Matches and so on....Paul needed someone else who could help him maintain his spot....Enter the bosses daughter....Do not think for one minute HHH did not know what he was getting into....The world of wrestling is a tricky business....That which goes on in the back is as important as what we see on tv....A la The Montreal Incident.....Is it any wonder why HHH had soon become the biggest heel entity since Andre The Giant....Feuds with Stone Cold....The Rock....Mick Foley....All kept HHH in the spot light....Yet as Rock left for Hollywood....Foley retired from injuries....And Austin walked out....HHH was soon left alone...To carry the company on his back with a plethora of hungry men....All waiting to take the big step to main-eventing.....But something happened along the way....What put over HHH in the first place....Big wins over Stone Cold....The Rock...And Mick Foley.....Was not the case this time around....A barrage of fan favourites stood in Hunter's way....Only to be shot down....And soon....Fans realized something had to give....HHH or them....To say though he is the reason is unfair....As the WWE was in a slide since Wrestlemania XVII....And failures such as the Invasion Angle and the nWo....Only added more to the fire....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jan 2003, 07:38 PM   #13 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

"costed" is not a word dumbass
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jan 2003, 07:53 PM   #14 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

My god Boston you took the words outa my mouth!

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jan 2003, 07:56 PM   #15 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Dont worry, all this Triple H main eventing bs is about to come to an end very soon.