ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Something to Ponder

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Sep 2002, 02:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
WidowMaker

Angry Something to Ponder

The wrestling world needs another mega power to compete with the WWE. Something alittle different just to break-up the pace. I mean you can only watch Vinny Mac screw someone so many times. I know that WCW and ECW were not some of your favorites but atleast there was somewhat of a shock value in seeing one huge superstar jump ship. What happens when one of those guys wants something different? They drop off the face of the earth or even worst end up some backwoods wrestling outfit that noone has heard of. EXAMPLE: "Stone Cold"

I guess all I'm saying is that WWE is great and all but enough is enough sometimes. Put it like this, it is kinda like there only being Wal Mart to shop at. No Kmarts, no Kogers, no Food Lions, no Gaps, NO MALLS.......only Wal Mart. That would be a shame.

Just some thoughts about the state of wrestling entertainment today..... think it over and let's hear your thoughts

WM