ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Who Deserves The Title

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Sep 2002, 02:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
I Miss Gorilla

Question Who Deserves The Title

We all know it isn't Brock Lesnar.

So who?

The Whole Damn Show? He has the ring skills...maybe a new character other the Whatever? guy we see each week could do the trick.

Edge? My pick. Talent in and out of the ring. Definite Hogan-style charisma. Maybe with a little character shift he could have "it" as well.

Booker T? I wouldn't mind seeing the "Champ-a-roony"

Chris Benoit? He's paid his dues, he's a legend, but he's still not wwe main event stuff. I disagree. As long as people still sell the crossface (which hasn't looked very good since he returned) he's a top guy for me.

It just needs to be someone new. I'm tired of The Rock, HHH, and The Undertaker. Now that austin and the rock are "gone" its time for a new champ...but someone that has spent some time in the ring...not Lesnar
Old 05 Sep 2002, 02:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default I'd rather have Brock then most

Lesner is a good wrestler who isn't a rookie either.

But i think Booker deserves it the most at this moment. The man is a great Profermer and the WWE is just holding this guy down for no good reason. They won't let him wrestle a match the way he use to wrestle.....Booker T use to be an all around wrestler, form high flyer to power house, he is a very diverse wrestler with great talent and in ring ability. I love watching his matches when he is allowed to do moves off the top rope, but since this is WWE good wrestling isn't allowed.

Benoit is a also well deserving of this title he has worked hard and is amazing in side of the ring, he has proven time and time again that he can run circles around the people who have been champions (Taker, Flair, HHH, Rock, Austin...) He is a great wrestler and the WWE doesn't let him wrestle like he use to be able to back in EC'Dub.

Eddy....I don't care what the haters say, but this man is fucking got it all. A hair cut doesn't make a wrestler so the lame ass lose the mullet comments are juvinile and avoiding the subject that Eddy can go toe to toe with anyone in WWE today.....A great example was when he recently took on the Rock and carried his ass the entire match....even the Rock fans were saying that Eddy was the better wrestler (it took a lot of argueing but i won the debate)......

Angle-Nuff said the man is the best wrestler in the federation.

Those three diserve it the most and there is no wrestler on the roster that can out wrestle these three men

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2002, 02:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Chris Benoit deserves the next shot at Brock.

RVD deserves a shot at the Raw Title.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2002, 03:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I think Kane Should get a shot. I think Brocks a great champ myself.
Old 05 Sep 2002, 04:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
WidowMaker

Well the problem with Kane is that he is just coming back of an injury and needs sometime to make some noise. No to mention that it would be kinda unfair to the other guys who've been keeping the business going while he was away. When he is ready I'm all for giving him a shot.

As far as my pick goes........well I'd have to say that Chris Benoit is great but doesn't have any mic skills same for RVD. Chris Jericho was a joke when he had the belt. I think belive that at this time the best choice is Kurt Angle. Mic skills, great heal appeal, and people know who he is. True that he did already have the title once but I belive that is was not long enough. He could have some great matches with the guys already listed along with Eddie Guerrero, Edge aswell as the "main eventers" Rock, HHH, Taker.

Just my two cents

WM
Old 05 Sep 2002, 05:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

I agree with Brock Lesnar #1. It would be cool to see Kane get a shot. He hasn't benn in world title scene for quite a while, so him with the title would be something new.

As for Brock. All you people who don't think he has paid his dues are probably right. You have to look at it from the writers' veiws though (as clueless as they may be at times). Everyone keeps telling them how they need to put the title on someone new. Them putting the title on Brock put them one one giant step closer to putting it on someone who has paied their dues, but hasn't had it before (like RVD, Edge, or Booker T).

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2002, 05:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road
Default the peeps that deserve a shot at the title..

KANE, RVD, BENOIT, EDGE, RIKISHI, BOOKER T. and the list goes on and on but Brock is just a fine champion could be one of the best!

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2002, 06:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default TNBT........

Rakishi.......come on now, you can't be seroius.

The others I agree with, but you think Rakishi deserves a shot more then Eddy

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2002, 06:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

i said and the list goes on...

and yea i do thing Rikishi deserves the title but more then Eddie? nah. but Rikishi is pretty good, he is WWE championship material.

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2002, 06:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

definitely my baby EDGE!
Old 06 Sep 2002, 08:52 AM   #11 (permalink)
I Miss Gorilla

[QUOTE]Originally posted by WidowMaker
[B] Chris Jericho was a joke when he had the belt.

i thought that too, but looking back at the title runs we've had since then (HHH, Hogan, Taker, Rock, and Brock) i long for the days of jericho...for some reason i feel like he was championship material and he held the title better than anyone...sure most of his matches ended with dq's or unfair or whatever...but at least he kept the storylines going and told great stories in the ring...

so listen up assclowns

i think the king of the world may currently be the most underrated star in wwe...how bout you?
Old 06 Sep 2002, 09:08 AM   #12 (permalink)
'tin Man

While brocks push was a bit fast, and the win a bit predictable, thafact that hes a champ makes me wonder who will take it iff him Now there are 2 belts its even weirder.
i just think its good that a new guy got pushed, in a few months hell be accepted as a top guy properly, and then others can go over him, so many will benefi.
Old 06 Sep 2002, 09:08 AM   #13 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

jericho is a kik ass talent who vinnie man and the shame hold down something severe. the undertaker could hold the title for ages and it wouldnt worry me and anyone who says he isnt technical hasnt fuken watched the man. kurt angle deserves it again cause fuk he was crap the first time round but fuk he is awesome now. although everyone bags out the story writers i reckon they did an awesome job with brock. when he won the title i actually felt like he deserved it.................. sorta. and hey we all know that the honky tonk man deserves a go waddya say?

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Sep 2002, 09:13 AM   #14 (permalink)
'tin Man

kurt would be a great cham, he could caryy a broom to a good match, and many of the mid carders would benefit from a ressle with angle, like cena did.
but tatanka thinks he should be champ!
http://www.nativetatanka.com
Old 06 Sep 2002, 09:19 AM   #15 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

take this one seriously ok.
what about shane mc mahon?
that man went through three plate glass windows.
jumped offthe top of the titantron.
jumped right across the ring rvd style.
and he made the most hated man in wrestling look good, x-punk..........wow.
the only prob would be if he got in a match with the shame for the title who would vinnie mac let win? hmmmmmmmmmmm.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote